• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Decent finishes to be fair to the lad

[video=youtube;YAGswKXmAHw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAGswKXmAHw[/video]

Got to laugh at the ****ers on here I mentioned Cassidy yesterday regarding Phillips following him but got shot down in flames
we'll have some of that then ��

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you do your job perfectly, never make any mistakes, all your colleagues and peers love you, I bet you are held in high esteem for the respect you show towards others.....unless of course you think they are morons........

Not sure what that has to do with anything but as you ask, yes, I get along with all my colleagues and they get along with me mainly because they're not all out just to feed their own ego.

I thought something was a bit odd when it wasn't tweeted. It usually goes on Twitter first these days.

Great news with Barratt deal nearly dusted and Cassidy, just add in Lee and Pigot , with a touch of Corr , Barnard and Williams , Coulthirst and we would suddenly have 7 strikers on the books??!! Relish the prospects ( albeit 2 potentially unavailable for a while) Does this mean Phil will change to a more attacking style more frequently? Cant see the point if most of these become benchwarmers while we play one upfront?

Great news with Barratt deal nearly dusted and Cassidy, just add in Lee and Pigot , with a touch of Corr , Barnard and Williams , Coulthirst and we would suddenly have 7 strikers on the books??!! Relish the prospects ( albeit 2 potentially unavailable for a while) Does this mean Phil will change to a more attacking style more frequently? Cant see the point if most of these become benchwarmers while we play one upfront?

It's in their contracts that they must play EVERY game. :winking:

Are people really moaning that Brown dismissed signing Cassidy? If he would have said he was hoping to sign him then the same posters would have come out and moaned he was giving away his targets. He told CP that he didn't want to reveal his targets so of course he would have dismissed specific targets.

No wonder why there isn't a "Thanks / Like / Moan" feature otherwise the server would self-destruct!

Why would he come out in public and annouce he wants to sign him that then has the potential for the deal to be hijacked by someone else if they where interested in him

Exactly, announcing a possible signing before it's done only gives other teams above us in L2 or even L1 the chance to nip in.... "If he's prepared to go to Southend then surely he will come here, anyone got his agents number?"

I think with AB at the back we can afford the luxury of pushing on a bit more from midfield plus the added threat from set pieces he poses would make a huge difference

Maybe Brown will play Barrett upfront :winking: ....my money is on him finishing top scorer this season! :Worthy:

Exactly, announcing a possible signing before it's done only gives other teams above us in L2 or even L1 the chance to nip in.... "If he's prepared to go to Southend then surely he will come here, anyone got his agents number?"

Exactly - anyone remember Tilly saying we were imminently signing Scott McGleish, only for him to then be poached by Northampton.

Glad the centre back is AB and not another young loanee. Hopefully our set pieces will be more fruitful.

We have to play 2 up top now surely?! Cassidy, Pigott, Corr, Barnard, Williams, Shaq!? Even Weston (For reasons beyond me)

Back