• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reports are actually quite hazy about what exactly happened.

Personally if he wants to shame breastfeeding mothers and tell them when and where they should eat and feed, then he can put up with an angry protest when he goes out for a meal himself.

His kids shouldn't be dragged into it however.

Fair point, I should have stressed - Farage's family, as opposed to just Farage himself. Listening on Five Live to one of the organisers though, he did come across as the sort of **** who'd play Quidditch at university and made some pretty poor justifications for his group's behaviour.

Very wrong and it was the ****ing hotel who asked the woman to cover up, not Farage. He was asked to comment on the matter and gave a truthful answer which was leaped on by the other gutless ******s who couldn't give a straight answer if their lives depended on it. And he has every right to sit down to a meal with his family without a bunch of tossers invading the place, scaring his family [would you be so casual about it if it was your wife and kids] and then jumping in front of and banging on his car. Is this how its going to be now, open season on a man and his family at Sunday lunch?

Think you might need to take a deep breath mate.

Very wrong and it was the ****ing hotel who asked the woman to cover up, not Farage. He was asked to comment on the matter and gave a truthful answer which was leaped on by the other gutless ******s who couldn't give a straight answer if their lives depended on it. And he has every right to sit down to a meal with his family without a bunch of tossers invading the place, scaring his family [would you be so casual about it if it was your wife and kids] and then jumping in front of and banging on his car. Is this how its going to be now, open season on a man and his family at Sunday lunch?

if he is asked about breastfeeding in public and he gives an answer that is un-statesmen-like then as a party leader he should expect that to be brought up as evidence that he is not a good example of a statesman. If by giving a truthful answer (singular) he highlights himself as being stuck in the past its probably not such an amazing trait

I'm assuming you'll be just as outraged when the other party leaders are attacked during this election campaign?

I'm assuming you'll be just as outraged when the other party leaders are attacked during this election campaign?

Like the whole 'Two Kitchen's Milliband' non-story. Yes it's odd that he has two kitchens, and shows he isn't particularly in touch with most normal people, but the continuing hypocrisy and mudslinging from everyone is tedious.

CAXfrnFUUAEpp9W.jpg

If they are physically attacked in the street then yes,you assume correctly. A political kicking in a television or radio studio is perfectly acceptable.

I think the loutish act against NF and his family on Sunday will be an own goal in many people's mind; & it is no real surprise that the establishment status quo supporting press have given it minimal coverage and the fuzz less than any action.

I've seen loads of coverage on this story in the last couple of days. Not really sure why the actions of a few morons that have no connection to a political party would sway someone's vote.

If they are physically attacked in the street then yes,you assume correctly. A political kicking in a television or radio studio is perfectly acceptable.

I don't seem to remember you shedding many tears (if any) when George Galloway was "physically attacked in the street" recently.

Hypocrite.

George Galloway
Kindly post your commiserations to poor old George. Couldn't have happened to a nicer chap.

http://news.sky.com/story/1327097/ge...-street-attack

Last edited:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-loses-fourth-candidate-week-5395046

UKIP candidates are dropping like flies. What I found interesting is that at the time of the two Tory MP defections their deputy was saying NF was getting ready to announce a Labour defection. The woman mentioned here is the first one to my knowledge and she didn't defect - she was de-selected as a Labour councillor for not turning up for meetings. Top quality candidate they have bagged there....

I don't seem to remember you shedding many tears (if any) when George Galloway was "physically attacked in the street" recently.

Hypocrite.

Yes, good old George, that fair minded leader of men. Well there's always an exception to the rule and it would have to be the holocaust denying mate of Ahmadinejad of Iran. Don't it just get you that the Jewish faith still have a hang up about that. But hey, you and him are just made for each other.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/george-galloways-israel-denial-may-repel-the-mainstream-but-it-further-cements-his-reputation-within-his-religious-constituency-8507035.html

There you go, cuddle up in bed with those cozy thoughts of your latest crush.

I challenge you to find any statement of mine which could be called hypocritical, compared to the two posts of yours which I've quoted above.

Yes, good old George, that fair minded leader of men. Well there's always an exception to the rule and it would have to be the holocaust denying mate of Ahmadinejad of Iran. Don't it just get you that the Jewish faith still have a hang up about that. But hey, you and him are just made for each other.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/george-galloways-israel-denial-may-repel-the-mainstream-but-it-further-cements-his-reputation-within-his-religious-constituency-8507035.html

There you go, cuddle up in bed with those cozy thoughts of your latest crush.

Hardly a rebuttal,nor an adequate response to my challenge.Hypocrite.

Just employing the same methods you are so fond of. What's your favorite bit, rape, holocaust denial, chin wags with Saddam? Go on, you can tell me, patriot.

You have been caught out ,bang to rights,in a flagrant,and cynical example of politically inspired, cognitive dissonance.

Not only are you fully aware of this but you're not man enough to admit it or to apologise.

And this piece of drivel is the best you can come up with to justify yourself?

Hypocrite.

You have been caught out ,bang to rights,in a flagrant,and cynical example of politically inspired, cognitive dissonance.

Not only are you fully aware of this but you're not man enough to admit it or to apologise.

And this piece of drivel is the best you can come up with to justify yourself?

Hypocrite.

But, but it's from a frothing at the mouth left wing paper, so it must be true. Anyway, I digress, you forgot to mention your preference. Holocaust denial, rape or cozy chats with uncle Saddam.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back