• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

One year deal with option of second. Sounds ideal to me.

Welcome to Southend Noel!

Fantastic signing! Been a very arduous process but worth it in the end (hopefully!).

Great signing for the club and credit to all those at the club that held their nerve and waited for quality additions. Now a couple more of that standard and we could be a decent team.

So basically southend is sexier than Chicago.. Who knew! Fair play to Brown that's now three fantastic signings! Started to think actually we wouldn't need BBBC, he wouldn't make it into the team!

One of the most drawn out transfers but it's worth the wait. Welcome to the club Noel.

If you was in the Roslin last night you would have know this...:winking: #BarTab

With all my negative, Wordsworth is the one to watch VGood

Excellent signing I reckon. I clever player with top level experience. It's a wonder the type of players you can pursue when you've enjoyed a promotion winning season the seasons before. I also think that as someone else has said, Brown is a great talker and salesperson and sold his vision to Hunt as well. People over the last few season have questioned his signings , but look at some of them, Coker , Worrell and for me White are top notch and I believe that the three this summer so far are also further proof of this. Keep them coming Phil, quality over quantity , I like that mentality very much.

Top draw signing. Would rather have the quality in the squad than a load of journey men pros

Southend United complete signing of Noel Hunt on two year deal

SOUTHEND United have completed the signing of former Reading striker Noel Hunt on a two-year-deal.

More...

Yeah, we have 3 upgrade signing so far, as our squads can easily adapt to League 1, having players like of Wordworth, Mooney & Hunt is a real boost (bet it's will make SUFC on FIFA 16 stronger!) 3 more signing then we are sorted.

The basis of a very good team that would survive in league one from last season and the quality of Hunt, Wordsworth, and Mooney will make us a very good side indeed.

We have only lost Corr from last year and the loanees. If we can bring in Piggott and add a couple of loanees where needed, I feel a good season coming on.

seems a great signing, to follow up on the point above can you see us altering to a 4-4-2, or a 4-4-1-1 to accommodate the new signings?

Back