• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

An "agent" on Twitter has linked us with him. Fits the bill, but not sure this is a good source.

Incidentally, they've liked us to Jamie Proctor, a forward from Bradford.

Equally, they've linked Dan Bentley with lots of clubs, and has "signed" for three or four. As I said, no a good source.

I think I know the source, he's real name is Bleach, a good cleaning agent!! TAXI!!!!!!

Mc. Glashen made 57 appearances for Gills in 2 seasons but half of them were from the bench. His 7 goals were all scored the previous season and none scored last season. Gills had a strong squad and he struggled to find a position that suited him as Edinburgh set up his side with the full backs providing the width.
So it will be interesting to see where Phil wants to fit him into our set up. He can cover full back if needs be. Also what about the Moose?

Talks still ongoing with the Moose I think. He may be on holiday.

Elliot Lee is out of the question, just signed for Barnsley.

This time last year we had two signed Wordsworth and Mooney, we have the same now. (It was this week we signed them both ) so much for signing them early like unlike previous seasons. The second point is we also had Payne, Bentley and Worral in the squad. My personally opinion is that at this stage, we are in a far worse position than we were last year, and that's with the reassurance that we won't be making the same mistakes .... Anyway Moan over

We probably would have got wind if we had.

This time last year we had two signed Wordsworth and Mooney, we have the same now. (It was this week we signed them both ) so much for signing them early like unlike previous seasons. The second point is we also had Payne, Bentley and Worral in the squad. My personally opinion is that at this stage, we are in a far worse position than we were last year, and that's with the reassurance that we won't be making the same mistakes .... Anyway Moan over

We have this every year, everyone panics then we sign players and get on with the season.

This is the week there is more movement as contracts come to an end on Thursday and players return from holidays etc.

How do u know we didn't???

I don't for sure. Just assuming from the way we have either named targets or Phil has given clues where we can pretty much guess.
Could just be a case of him wanting to stay in the same area I suppose and his agent turning down any enquiry

Agreed wouldve been good, as would Anthony Kay who has signed for Bury, a v good signing that, chips in with goals too.

Chris Kirkland signs for Bury. Was that another keeper option lost by us????

Back