• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I know we have lost some decent players (assuming Bentley goes along with Payne and Worrall) but there are some clubs that seem to be losing many more than us ............. Walsall being the club that seems to lose a player almost every day.

So it might be that there are 4 clubs in a worse position than us come May 2017 .............:omg:

9 players have left or released (excluding the 4 loanees) and have signed 2 .... looking a little unbalanced !

We have signed Doug Loft today from Gillingham so that makes it 5 this week for us, it's your turn next week!

You can enjoy watching them playing Morecambe and Accrington next season.

Not sure why you are posting your signings on our thread, maybe you can start your own thread on the general football thread.

Not sure why you are posting your signings on our thread, maybe you can start your own thread on the general football thread.

He's an Essex man in denial obvs.

Having read the article, it's complete guess work that the second striker is Barnett.

The description could fit 100's of strikers, but like us, they have guessed at it and decided it's Barnett.

Could easily be Barnett, but could easily be any number of strikers out there.

I have heard strong rumours as to who the other striker might be but I'm not saying anything....
21.gif

Wow 35 signings made yesterday as Port Vale snap up another 3 from the continent , ( 2 from France and 1 from Holland ! Brings their total to 5 from Europe. Meanwhile "get em in early" Phil responds and despatches a man with a dog to fervently scour the fenlands of Canvey Island:winking:

Just joining in, I know you boys take an interest in Colchester in fact for some it is an obsession!

Back