• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tickets priced at £20 adults and £12 concessions. Will be a small crowd with those prices and being Friday night!

The game has been moved to Friday night on police advise

Well that's scuppered my plans. It really is annoying that a number of away fans will not now be able to attend. Yet again, it is supporters that are the ones who suffer. Surely the police in London with all their resources could police the game on a Saturday? Literally a cop out!

Well that's scuppered my plans. It really is annoying that a number of away fans will not now be able to attend. Yet again, it is supporters that are the ones who suffer. Surely the grown adults who go to these games can behave for a couple of hours and not rack up a large police bill for the tax-payers to deal with. It's only a game of football.

Amended to reflect a better world ............ or the world as it was before the small minded minority of idiots ruined it for everyone else.

Well that's scuppered my plans. It really is annoying that a number of away fans will not now be able to attend. Yet again, it is supporters that are the ones who suffer. Surely the police in London with all their resources could police the game on a Saturday? Literally a cop out!
Yeah, I'm a bit gutted it's been moved. Had just about convinced the missus to let me take our 9 year old son, but there's no way he'll be coming now it's an evening KO.

Yeah, I'm a bit gutted it's been moved. Had just about convinced the missus to let me take our 9 year old son, but there's no way he'll be coming now it's an evening KO.

I can understand that - 9 years old is still quite young ........... but the thrill of the floodlights and no school next day, sleeping on the train back home. Great experience for him.

I'd be disappointed if we only took 600. I think we should be able to muster at least a 1,000. It is a straight forward journey. I'm going by train via London Bridge via Lovely Jubbly Line changing at West Ham from C2C. There is a protected walkway from the station straight into the away end. (Known locally as Cowards Way!).
Come on everyone lets go mob handed and sing our team onto victory.

Tickets priced at £20 adults and £12 concessions. Will be a small crowd with those prices and being Friday night!

Christ £20 per ticket no way will we take 1,000 I think we might take less than 600 now. The crowd will be under 5,000.

This game is crying out for Friday night TV, cannot see why BT or Sky cannot show it, they show multiple games in other competitions

And Southport v Fleetwood ? YAWNSVILLE !!

This game is crying out for Friday night TV, cannot see why BT or Sky cannot show it, they show multiple games in other competitions

And Southport v Fleetwood ? YAWNSVILLE !!
I bet there is already a scheduled Prem or Championship game on the Friday no way would BT want to clash with that. Not sure SKY have FA Cup deal?

Now been moved to 7:45pm on Friday at police request as said previously, should be a good atmosphere though probably only encourage a few idiots.

Back