• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:I just pray its not fluro-orange like the latest Liverpool 3rd kit makes scousers look like walking can of tango :winking:
So it's definitely orange but you're praying it's not orange?

Not a bad shout, but they're already sponsoring Col Ewe's home shirt. Would that be allowed?

Celtic and Rangers have had the same sponsors on many different occasions (CR Smith, NTL, Carling, Tennent's) so I can't imagine it would be an issue, although seeing posts above it seems unlikely anyway.

Last edited:
I am here but still under the moderated posting regime. I have asked several times when this comes to an end, but having received no reply, I assume this is indefinite.

As this will no doubt not be posted, I feel a certain carte blanche to respond to your description of me as 'backwards', but as most of us know what you look like, there really is no need.

Cheers!

Perhaps he meant "backwoods?" :winking:

I've seen it!!! :smile:

Well, the away one "in the flesh" and the home one on paper!

I approve!

I've seen it!!! :smile:

Well, the away one "in the flesh" and the home one on paper!

I approve!

So are you telling us this as OBL who can now spill the beans, or are you telling us this as a close confidant of SUFC who will be horribly tortured is she reveals? If its the former, then at least give us a clue, if the latter, then at least give us pictures, we will protect your identity, promise!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:I just pray its not fluro-orange like the latest Liverpool 3rd kit makes scousers look like walking can of tango :winking:

Stop dodging and put your money where your mouth is! I bet you a £20 donation to SZ that their is a new sponsor on our shirts!

So are you telling us this as OBL who can now spill the beans, or are you telling us this as a close confidant of SUFC who will be horribly tortured is she reveals? If its the former, then at least give us a clue, if the latter, then at least give us pictures, we will protect your identity, promise!!

Haha, bit of both! I did say what the away colour was some time back, the home kit's not so changed from this year's.

Haha, bit of both! I did say what the away colour was some time back, the home kit's not so changed from this year's.

So will the Club reveal pictures beforehand or are me and my mate Morky going to have to jog on down to Boots & Laces on the 30th?

Back