• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Quite a few like to wear the away shirt to home games, nothing wrong with that at all. But in an attempt to stay safe, maybe not a clever move against Blackpool at the Hall.

images

Thank you for that picture ... I wouldn't have got the reference otherwise ... :winking:

RHB - my lack of interest in the final kit design doesn't mean that I haven't been enthralled with the swings and roundabouts of this thread! And I would be a happy man if "deluded melon" was the worse thing ever thrown at me by my wife.
I hope she's never lobbed in dickcheese into the mix. Ricey and Lord Football were vying over that title.

Any ideas when the infant sizes will be in?

This is what the club shop said when asked:

Is the yellow goalie kit Oxley wore yesterday the home one, if so, what's the green one?

Is the yellow goalie kit Oxley wore yesterday the home one, if so, what's the green one?

Last couple of seasons I don't think theres really been a set home and away GK kit. Probably comes down to what the opposition and officials are wearing.

I'd expect the yellow to be mainly used at home though, just a hunch.

There's another huge **** up from Nike on that kit though as they don't make it in kids sizes so no junior replica

I'm sure I post this every season but there are mums and dads who aren't in a position to spend £36 plus on shirts for their kids, there's always the option of buying the base kit and self-printing their names on the back. Youth sizes are £9.71 each from most online suppliers (adults are £12-ish). Iron-on letters and numbers sets can be bought for under a fiver.

I treat myself and my 3 grandkids to these shirts each year for about the price of one official replica shirt.

Last couple of seasons I don't think theres really been a set home and away GK kit. Probably comes down to what the opposition and officials are wearing.

I'd expect the yellow to be mainly used at home though, just a hunch.

There's another huge **** up from Nike on that kit though as they don't make it in kids sizes so no junior replica

Also personal preference, I know Dan used to like the orange kit so wore that whenever possible. Ted seems to prefer green.

This is what the club shop said when asked:

Oh balls it's the away I want, Pubey Jr's fav colour is orange

I can confirm that the infant away kit is in production and should be delivered soon (actual date unknown)

I can confirm that the infant away kit is in production and should be delivered soon (actual date unknown)

Unsure who you have heard this from? It's just the Home Kit in the infants this season, I asked the Club Shop the other week before choosing if to wait for the possibility of the Away or get the Home.

Back