• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thanks RHB, OBL please confirm that these are the exact kit designs you saw.

We are going for the no Southend badge option this year. Nike wanted to charge us double to have the badge on. We decided to sign Kightly instead of having a badge.

I'm saying no more, probably said too much anyway. It'll be revealed next Sunday but I believe there will be sneaky previews on social media, similar to last year.

I'm saying no more, probably said too much anyway. It'll be revealed next Sunday but I believe there will be sneaky previews on social media, similar to last year.

images

Yep if people know something it is likely they personally know who any possible new sponsor might be and I very much doubt they would want to steal their thunder by announcing it on here before they have announced it themselves.

I give it 2 hours until Mork has found out where you live and is banging on your door demanding more information.

Don't give it away! I've nearly got £20 out of Mork. He won't be able to buy Greenock Morton's new shirt but the Zone will benefit.

Greenock Morton comeback again how original id not donate to a fanzone especially this one ricey if you knew the sponser you would say it instead of spouting bs for loads of comment sections 24/7 on a daily basis

Greenock Morton comeback again how original id not donate to a fanzone especially this one ricey if you knew the sponser you would say it instead of spouting bs for loads of comment sections 24/7 on a daily basis

I know who the sponsor is too

Ricey just got served

It's almost a shame that MTBD is so near, there is far more yet to give from this thread.

I just HAD to check; and I can state, with no fear of there being ANY small chance, we will not be having kit anything similar to the GMFC stuff;-which, (apologies Mork, no offence etc), is dog****e awful.

Back