• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think Ron has been waiting to see the light go out in Phil’s eyes. He’s probably only just realised that whatever light there ever was was only the glare off Phil’s tan.

If this is how Martin felt, why did he not choose to sort it out a while ago before we went into free fall down the table? Doesn't make sense to me unless Martin is unimpressed with the lack of signings so far?

Whatever his perceived faults, I trust RM on manager issues.

I was told a certain someone will be "wiggling" his way into Roots Hall shortly.... :winking: :thumbsup:

God I hope not, what experience has wiggy got?

I was told a certain someone will be "wiggling" his way into Roots Hall shortly.... :winking: :thumbsup:

I've wasted half an hour trying to work this out ! I need to get some work done. You seem happy tho' so I assume its not someone with a CV with decades of lower league mediocrity.

Did you know Matt once had a picture taken with Chris Powell?

No, Chris Powell had his photo taken with the world-famous Matt the Shrimp who has just returned to England.

New job as someone's assistant manager methinks ?

Matt and Chris, we will take the ****.

If Phil Brown does leave Southend United today (and I won’t deny I’m desperately hoping this will happen), can I just recognise that this will be a day of huge disappointment for him personally. I’m sure he’s done his best and I certainly wish him all the best for the future.

If Phil Brown does leave Southend United today (and I won’t deny I’m desperately hoping this will happen), can I just recognise that this will be a day of huge disappointment for him personally. I’m sure he’s done his best and I certainly wish him all the best for the future.

Maybe so, but he was pretty bullish whilst publicly courting the Sunderland and Bolton jobs, all the while under contract to Southend United...I'll not lose any sleep over his sacking.

Back