• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

May have missed it but CP has not indicated anything about this rumour. If one or two people on here are in the know, then surely he will be. There again, perhaps he's keeping it firmly under his hat for the moment???

Not a former loan player. And returning as player not coach. No further clues as it might not prove very helpful to those trying to get deal done. Dare I say it though ... definitely a potential 'wow' signing.

Sorry Brett, We've had a "WOW" signing as in "WOW" Blues have signed someone in May

Sorry Brett, We've had a "WOW" signing as in "WOW" Blues have signed someone in May

fighting_machine_textured_by_nikedorchain-d4e517u.png

And this is our WOTW signing. Good in the air, but don't let him near anybody with a bit of a sniffle.

Cant see a Bilel return, just not a Powell sort of player at all. When we had the cup final at Wembley for tango's first game, poor old Bilel couldnt keep up with play back then. Hooper couldnt hit a barn door with us and surely Granty is over the hill now ? I could only imagine Chris getting fit, pacy players in that like to play it on the deck.Will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

Hooper was a teenager when he was with us before and was more often than not played out wide by Tilson anyway. He would destroy L1 if it's him, far too good for this level at his age. It's likely not Hooper anyway as he'd be way too expensive for us. More likely to be Lenny on loan I would think, although I'd be more than happy with Granty if he came back - my Posh mate says he was one of their best players last season.

I'd be more than happy with Granty if he came back - my Posh mate says he was one of their best players last season.

We have been missing someone who wins cheap free kicks since Lenny left. I’d be surprised if it was Granty though.

Hooper was a teenager when he was with us before and was more often than not played out wide by Tilson anyway. He would destroy L1 if it's him, far too good for this level at his age. It's likely not Hooper anyway as he'd be way too expensive for us. More likely to be Lenny on loan I would think, although I'd be more than happy with Granty if he came back - my Posh mate says he was one of their best players last season.

Grant's already been ruled out by those in the know.
Can only be either Lenny or Hooper......

Grant's already been ruled out by those in the know.
Can only be either Lenny or Hooper......

Has no one spotted our mate Riggers who is always a good ketchup said it could be someone not playing in EFL. That rules out Hooper and Lenny!

Has no one spotted our mate Riggers who is always a good ketchup said it could be someone not playing in EFL. That rules out Hooper and Lenny!

I'm not claiming the wow signing. I said we are close to signing a current L1 midfielder.

How about Ricky Holmes? Got hardly any game time with Sheffield, was abused by Charlton fans for leaving,so wouldn't go back there. Not sure we could afford him though.

I'm not claiming the wow signing. I said we are close to signing a current L1 midfielder.

Just had deja vu then, pretty sure there was a similar reply from you last time a wow signing was mentioned. Apologies got my wires crossed not for the first time and definitely won’t be the last!!

HOLD IT! I'VE GOT IT.

How silly are we all? The pre-season fixture was as big a hint as we are going to get.

Ex Southend player coming back ............. and who are we playing early on?

Welcome back David Mooney.

:Worthy: :Worthy::Worthy::Worthy: :facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Sorry, is the player someone who played in league 1 last season or someone who didn’t? Seen a few conflicting things on here

Back