• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

a troll is a person who sows discord on the internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

mkshrimper?

anything other then yellow for years at a time before you lot moan its been 2 seasons since 4 previous was yellow

See, the thing with yellow kits is that we generally do well wearing them.

Stockport (I think), Bury, Peterborough, Wembley -all yellow kits.

So, many of us of a "certain age", have an affinity for yellow as the choice of kit. Plus "yellooooooooows" coming of the terraces is quite a good sound. You can't really do that with "cherry voltage" or "orange".

So whilst you may think it's boring, for those of us who do travel up and down motorways, and have done for decades, most of us will plump for yellow.

Someone on here mentioned it but I'd love it if we brought back the Custar splat kit. Love that.

Someone on here mentioned it but I'd love it if we brought back the Custar splat kit. Love that.

I think that was me!! :thumbsup: right or wrong, we all remember it well.

Good old days!! :loyalsupporter:

So, many of us of a "certain age", have an affinity for yellow as the choice of kit. Plus "yellooooooooows" coming of the terraces is quite a good sound. You can't really do that with "cherry voltage" or "orange".

So whilst you may think it's boring, for those of us who do travel up and down motorways, and have done for decades, most of us will plump for yellow.

Especially the "Cherry Voltage" which in the eyes to all other fans on a away day was "Salmon Pink"... and the chants were "are you the Brighton Boys In Disguise" or other gay taunts :sad:

I Know!!

There was me in my Cherry Voltage Shirt, Eye liner, (to be fair i mixed and matched and found a Cherry Votlage short skirt in Primark for a fiver)... had on my favorite prostitute red lip stick and killer high heels, with my 16 year old cross dressing Filipino cleaner / girlfriend, who was highly recommended from a local MP.... and they started making homophobic comments at our beloved club!!

Whats happening to the state of football. :smile:

Luckily i was travelling with a group of Lesbians, who throw bricks at their heads and took out their home end.

They might not be local to you, but I call them the "village people" :smile:

Someone did a photoshop of a newer kit as a custard splat it looked amazing! Think it might’ve been one of Scott’s creations.

Someone did a photoshop of a newer kit as a custard splat it looked amazing! Think it might’ve been one of Scott’s creations.

Sponsor is a bit out of date

NuDznI2.jpg

Interesting...I was never a fan of that kit, and my dislike was then exacerbated by our miserable form in it.

But going back to old kits is very much the trend at the moment - Nigeria, Colombia, Germany and Spain are just a few of the countries at this World Cup wearing kits that are a big nod to ones from the early/mid 90s.

So maybe the Custard Splat's time has come again...

Chelsea away 1-1 we wore yellow too.

Back