• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

i answered your message with a reply

You said "anything but yellow". That is an answer of sorts, but if I asked "where are you going on holiday?" and you answered "not Portugal" then I wouldn't be much the wiser.

We know you don't want yellow (you've mentioned it once or twice) but we don't know whether your preferred away shirt would be white, black, silver or green and purple polka dots.

You said "anything but yellow". That is an answer of sorts, but if I asked "where are you going on holiday?" and you answered "not Portugal" then I wouldn't be much the wiser.

We know you don't want yellow (you've mentioned it once or twice) but we don't know whether your preferred away shirt would be white, black, silver or green and purple polka dots.

I reckon tartan

Why don't we try that grey kit that Manchester United wore at Southampton back in '96? That worked well........

I Know!!

There was me in my Cherry Voltage Shirt, Eye liner, (to be fair i mixed and matched and found a Cherry Votlage short skirt in Primark for a fiver)... had on my favorite prostitute red lip stick and killer high heels, with my 16 year old cross dressing Filipino cleaner / girlfriend, who was highly recommended from a local MP.... and they started making homophobic comments at our beloved club!!

Whats happening to the state of football. :smile:

Luckily i was travelling with a group of Lesbians, who throw bricks at their heads and took out their home end.

They might not be local to you, but I call them the "village people" :smile:

oooohhhh you tease:stunned:

to be fair I havnt been told the colour I just got told it wasn’t pink!! Just know morky boy likes the yellow option, early on in this thread I did put it could be mustard and il stick by that because iv heard it’s a colour we haven’t had before

If it is the colour of mustard surely that's not new.

Unless i'm much mistaken weren't we referred to as the 'Beef and Mustards' many 'hundreds' of years ago.

Nothing like being true to your roots 'Morkie Boy'...
...even if, as you say (i was going to use the word think:winking:), it is boring...

Sponsor is a bit out of date

NuDznI2.jpg
i would probably buy that

Wouldn't mind home kit to be similar to Spurs away kit but with the pattern on the arms in white instead of the light blue so not to be the same.

Back