• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I’ve heard they are putting all their hopes into the new stadium and we have to be tight on money. So as for the kit they’ve agreed a deal to kit share with Southend Manor for the season. The fixtures will be organised in conjunction with the kit man of each clubs washing policy. Players have been informed to not tackle especially in the muddy parts of the season.

The hold up has been an argument between us and Southend Manor on whose badge should be on it. My source tells me that it will be Southend manors but post it notes will be proveded with a top quality SUFC badge drawn on for when we use the kits.

I’ve heard they are putting all their hopes into the new stadium and we have to be tight on money. So as for the kit they’ve agreed a deal to kit share with Southend Manor for the season. The fixtures will be organised in conjunction with the kit man of each clubs washing policy. Players have been informed to not tackle especially in the muddy parts of the season.

The hold up has been an argument between us and Southend Manor on whose badge should be on it. My source tells me that it will be Southend manors but post it notes will be proveded with a top quality SUFC badge drawn on for when we use the kits.

If that was the case, we'd be playing in skins.....

I'd say there's a pretty good clue to the source in Bess's comment!
to be fair I havnt been told the colour I just got told it wasn’t pink!! Just know morky boy likes the yellow option, early on in this thread I did put it could be mustard and il stick by that because iv heard it’s a colour we haven’t had before

to be fair I havnt been told the colour I just got told it wasn’t pink!! Just know morky boy likes the yellow option, early on in this thread I did put it could be mustard and il stick by that because iv heard it’s a colour we haven’t had before

Lol, and there was me thinking it was a reference to the saying "keen as mustard", lol!

well done ya now how to answer with gifs only kids do that but then again this forum isnt run by adults with any intelligence :hilarious:

Morky M7, do you know the reason behind that GIF? Probably not, look it up, it'll probably help you understand where you're going with your inane chatter.

I wouldn't be against that as an away kit. Something we've never had before whilst still going back to yellow

Chris Powell played in the custard splat shirt and absolutely loved it. Wouldn't surprise me at all if, since the original manufacturer Portuguese apparel giant "Olympic Sports" have since been liquidated (sad), we try and do a cheap approximation of the 95/96 kit ourselves for next season's shirt.

Green?:unsure:

A troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

Back