• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Promotion & Relegation 2023/24

I can only find two remaining fixtures for Fax?
They have to decide where they are playing their postponed match against Oldham. Game against Barnet (today) and Eastleigh on Tuesday are both being played at Accrington Stanley's ground.

Can only really be Thursday but not sure where

They have to decide where they are playing their postponed match against Oldham. Game against Barnet (today) and Eastleigh on Tuesday are both being played at Accrington Stanley's ground.

Can only really be Thursday but not sure where
Rather than a neutral ground the fixtures should be reversed. Why should teams have to travel even further to Accrington. Teams that don't invest in their pitch should be the ones to lose out.

Will be interesting to see if our Goal Difference comes into play. Much superior to Fax or Shots.

It would be an absolute miracle if it comes down to the last game and to pull it off would be something special. I think for us to even get in the play offs through everything would be an unreal story and the sort of thing you see in movies. Wouldn't get the air time like Wrexham getting promoted today, which they will no doubt get loads of praise for.

I really would nothing more than to get in the play offs but I think its just that little bit out of reach. **** me though we are going to be a force to be reckoned with next season.

Back