• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Promotion & Relegation 2023/24

Announced today that Halifax will play a home game at chesterfield..

We have had Wealdstone postponing 10 games this season and now Halifax having to play home games at two away grounds.

Yet we get a 10 point deduction.

Total **** take..

Announced today that Halifax will play a home game at chesterfield..

We have had Wealdstone postponing 10 games this season and now Halifax having to play home games at two away grounds.

Yet we get a 10 point deduction.

Total **** take..
You've got to ask yourself tho, is that really the way we want to get in the playoffs?

Oh, go on then 😙

Last edited:
I'm sure kev, the management and consortium will all be trying to keep feet on the ground but this team with a few additions and a full pre season, really should be looking at a top 3 finish.
Sadly finishing 2nd or 3rd could very easily see us losing to one of the 2 top teams we’d need to beat.

My mate is a Grimsby fan and wants me to go in the away end tonight but i’m not giving those 🐏 folk £23.50 of my hard earned. Might crowdfund it 😂

Back