• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dervite, now that would be a great signing. Him and Turner would be an excellent partnership.

For those wanting more youngsters apparently we have made a 2 year contract offer to Isaac Hutchinson

Without wanting to add too much fuel to the fire... Jack Payne’s instagram story shows him in Southend this afternoon.

I can't see how Payne would fit into our side, unless we go one up front. In that case, if Cox re-signs, and I hope he does, that formation isn't going to work

Without wanting to add too much fuel to the fire... Jack Payne’s instagram story shows him in Southend this afternoon.

I don’t know where he is from but considering he was a youth player with us, it wouldn’t be a stretch to imagine he’s just enjoying his off season back home with family and friends he grew up with.

I don’t know where he is from but considering he was a youth player with us, it wouldn’t be a stretch to imagine he’s just enjoying his off season back home with family and friends he grew up with.

Shows him with Jack Bridge and Freddie Gard so just visiting I would think. Don't think he was particularly "local" anyway.

Friend of a friend reckons he saw a Range Rover with a personalised plate at Roots Hall last week. It was GH00PER .....

Friend of a friend reckons he saw a Range Rover with a personalised plate at Roots Hall last week. It was GH00PER .....

Sheffield Wednesday would have to pretty much pay up the remaining 12 months of Hooper's contract for the move to happen. I'm sure he was rumoured to be on 30k a week!
Would be a cracking signing if we could somehow pull it off though.

Who was the Fulham youngster we had a few years back. Didn’t exactly do a lot while he was here but was rather decent when he went back to Fulham.
just Googled it, Cauly Woodrow spent last season on loan to Bristol City.

Who was the Fulham youngster we had a few years back. Didn’t exactly do a lot while he was here but was rather decent when he went back to Fulham.

Nearly took Fulham down. They had a horrific record when he started. Look how well they've done without him.

it was a previous contracted player to us not one on loan and the people saying it havnt dismised it being gary hooper yet where they have others

Sheffield Wednesday would have to pretty much pay up the remaining 12 months of Hooper's contract for the move to happen. I'm sure he was rumoured to be on 30k a week!
Would be a cracking signing if we could somehow pull it off though.

Can't see it myself but that would be a real statement of intent.

Back