• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just logged on, surprised that there's nothing on here about Timlin going to Stevenage yet, it was on BBC text this morning.

The pace is picking up in our league on the transfer front as Plymouth sign 5 in 5 days , two from Everton. 5 clubs have notched up 22 signings already, mostly freebies , ( over 80%), as we slip into the bottom 10, although 6 clubs remain to make a move..
The 5 clubs prove its not that difficult to get a move on and get players in

Remember Bury:stunned:???????

just had a look at the Twitter picture timed at 05:07, he was up early!!!!!!!!! Please accept that I know nothing about Twitter:stunned:

Something is off with your time settings somewhere along the lines. Showing as 1:07PM on my side which seems slightly more believable....

I see Gills have signed Josh Rees from Bromley. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44459498

Always hoped we might have signed him, local lad (went to Southend High for Boys) and played for Arsenal youth team and then Notts Forest before dropping down to non-league. Still only 24 so could do well for them. Hey ho - hopefully CP has got a few even better CMs lined up for us - we're looking very light in that department since the departure of Timlin, Wright and Wordsworth (and Mantom returning at the end of his loan), compared to the end of last season.

Back