• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I will not have any respect for that numpty or your comments. I too spent that money and plus and endured a rubbish journey and then had to tolerate that. If you condone it just because he turned up then you are no better. Our club does not need that kind of support and can lose supporters because of the mindless and foul.

Where have I condoned it? Also somebody has a drink and has thrown a few bad words about I am sure he will burn it hell and Jesus will return to save us ! OR you could just calm down and man up?

Where have I condoned it? Also somebody has a drink and has thrown a few bad words about I am sure he will burn it hell and Jesus will return to save us ! OR you could just calm down and man up?

It was not a few words. It was constant. You appeared to condone or at least justify it by saying he has spent money to be there as though that makes it right or acceptable. I do not need to calm down and I was not upset by a bad journey, thats just one of those things. I do however wish that some people would understand what being a supporter is and its ambassadorial duty both home and away. If you love the club you represent it and his representation is not wanted nor your acceptance of it.

I sometimes wonder why we don't lose more subscribers on ShrimperZone when we have to endure childish exchanges like this.
I could'nt get to the game so I log in to this Thread to read from sources that I consider are reliable and trustworthy, (rather than the clueless national press coverage), and it gets dominated by people on one side who quite rightly objects to our fans or any one else using of foul and abusive language which would get you arrested in the street, and those who criticise the complainant for saying so.
I want to see our supporters opinions of the game and performances not petty squabbles. For goodness sake grow up.

I heard it too Rab, but it's a football match.. you can't really be surprised? There were some older women about who looked a little uncomfortable with it, and to be fair, he was just your typical knob head. But each to their own - the 3pts was all that mattered.

UTB

Low standards of care?? If you felt so offended why not say something to the person? Why not tell the stewards? Why not call the police??? It's all well and good coming on here moaning like a wet lettuce but you have made this out to be the end of modern society!

when you go to a football match its what you here, its football if you don't want to here it don't stand or sit in the same area.
If any one is offended then ask the person or people to stop or ask them to tone it down or ask some one else to do it for them. there are stweards and enough supporters to ask.
people need to realise that just because there is swearing ect it makes the atmosphere of football.

I'm female and know that this is football talk not everyday talk.

Stop moaning and wining and grow a pair

Low standards of care?? If you felt so offended why not say something to the person? Why not tell the stewards? Why not call the police??? It's all well and good coming on here moaning like a wet lettuce but you have made this out to be the end of modern society!

Firstly I made comment on this amid a post about yesterdays game in which I mentioned more about the game and the bit you chose to react to was the swearing issue. Its not me that made it a bigger issue than necessary. Secondly I was with other people and did not have a word with the numpty in case it escalated and others were drawn in.

I did not want to highlight it to police or stewards as it hardly reflects well on the club or supporters. If you want to brandish names like 'wet lettuce' because I mentioned on here something that should not be acceptable then sobeit. Good luck to you and I hope you are happy with the idiots and morons that tarnish the club and are responsible for keeping football ill considered by many and help to prevent new people wanting to come along. You are not a supporter that I want to know and in my view a supporter the club does not need. You are a part of what holds the game back.

when you go to a football match its what you here, its football if you don't want to here it don't stand or sit in the same area.
If any one is offended then ask the person or people to stop or ask them to tone it down or ask some one else to do it for them. there are stweards and enough supporters to ask.
people need to realise that just because there is swearing ect it makes the atmosphere of football.

I'm female and know that this is football talk not everyday talk.

Stop moaning and wining and grow a pair

Whilst I agree with 90 percent of that swearing does not make an atmosphere however some people express passion through language like swearing.

It's not big it's not clever I swear a bit quite loudly when a dodgy foul is given but no way would I condone or engage in random constant verbal cursing

I sometimes wonder why we don't lose more subscribers on ShrimperZone when we have to endure exchanges like this.
I could'nt get to the game so I log in to this Thread to read from sources that I consider are reliable and trustworthy, (rather than the clueless national press coverage), and it gets dominated by people on one side who quite rightly objects to our fans or any one else using of foul and abusive language which would get you arrested in the street, and those who criticise the complainant for saying so.
I want to see our supporters opinions of the game and performances not petty squabbles.

This. The above. Correct.

Firstly I made comment on this amid a post about yesterdays game in which I mentioned more about the game and the bit you chose to react to was the swearing issue. Its not me that made it a bigger issue than necessary. Secondly I was with other people and did not have a word with the numpty in case it escalated and others were drawn in.

I did not want to highlight it to police or stewards as it hardly reflects well on the club or supporters. If you want to brandish names like 'wet lettuce' because I mentioned on here something that should not be acceptable then sobeit. Good luck to you and I hope you are happy with the idiots and morons that tarnish the club and are responsible for keeping football ill considered by many and help to prevent new people wanting to come along. You are not a supporter that I want to know and in my view a supporter the club does not need. You are a part of what holds the game back.

Laughable truly laughable you don't even know who I am yet I am holding the club back!? Your living in a dream world and yes anybody who has the pure cheek to moan to the high hills about somebody swearing but has not got the brain guts or guile to report it or say something makes you a pure wet lettuce my friend!

Laughable truly laughable you don't even know who I am yet I am holding the club back!? Your living in a dream world and yes anybody who has the pure cheek to moan to the high hills about somebody swearing but has not got the brain guts or guile to report it or say something makes you a pure wet lettuce my friend!

Yep of course you are right. Oh to be so macho as you. I am sure you would have loved to deal with matters through confrontation. Oh whats that noise? Must be your knuckles dragging on the floor. I will stick to my scruples and leave you to be the big man. Yes laughable. You certainly are. You should be ashamed. Its as if you make it out to be an acceptable part of the game.

Tbh mate your the exact type that I don't want to know. If you were that bothered you would have moved or said something instead of making your match report about a single swearing individual.

Yep of course you are right. Oh to be so macho as you. I am sure you would have loved to deal with matters through confrontation. Oh whats that noise? Must be your knuckles dragging on the floor. I will stick to my scruples and leave you to be the big man. Yes laughable. You certainly are. You should be ashamed. Its as if you make it out to be an acceptable part of the game.

Where have I condoned using any form of violence I said if you read up have a word with the person or contact a steward.

I think you have lost the plot mate because you are obviously seeing text that has not even been typed

Back