• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

will he be able to cut it in league one next season tho, maybe they might just let him go at the end of the season, maybe a chance of him coming back here ?

While Ron Martin is still this clubs Chairman, Adam Barrett will only come back when hell freezes over, my understanding is AB cant stand him anymore than we can!

will he be able to cut it in league one next season tho, maybe they might just let him go at the end of the season, maybe a chance of him coming back here ?

Gillingham have the best defensive record in the league this season and I read somewhere the other day that they've kept 19 clean sheets since Allen took over or something like that. Barrett and Legge at centre-back have been at the heart of that so I'd be surprised if they got rid of AB.

Probably going to win their player of the season. I was one saying the legs had gone when he left us. He's proved me wrong, he was immense against us NYD.

Can anyone recall what seasons Adam was club captain for?

Also, what does everyone think his best moment for Southend was?

Met Adam today at my school. He is trying to start a youth football team and wants to hire our astro pitch (maybe thinking ahead as not sure how long he will play on for?). He seems happy at the Gills, says the standard of football in league 1 is very high nowadays. Says he still has contacts in Southend, always looks for our results and says we will struggle to move on with all our money constraints. Really nice chap, would be nice if he came back one day in a coaching role maybe?

(title should read Adam Barrett couldn't edit?)

Met Adam today at my school. He is trying to start a youth football team and wants to hire our astro pitch (maybe thinking ahead as not sure how long he will play on for?). He seems happy at the Gills, says the standard of football in league 1 is very high nowadays. Says he still has contacts in Southend, always looks for our results and says we will struggle to move on with all our money constraints. Really nice chap, would be nice if he came back one day in a coaching role maybe?

(title should read Adam Barrett couldn't edit?)

Dont you mean editt? :smile:

Changed for you (so my hilarious gag wont make sense to anyone)

Back