• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You can make it in around 90 minutes if you get lucky or time it well. Takes 44 minutes on the C2C from westcliff to West ham, then 15 minutes on the Jubillee line to Waterloo and then 25 minutes on the train to Noribton. So in theory 84 minutes.

Go get a ticket!! :happy:

Interestingly, goals aside, our away record is the same as Wimbledon's home record. Both teams have:

Won 8
Drawn 3
Lost 5

(More worryingly, Wycombe's away form is better than their home!)

Yes, and they have a superior goal difference at home(+7) versus our away record (-2).

Thats just hope the injury of their 1st choice goal keeper, swings the balance into our favour, as well as their recent loss to Hartlepool.

Also another game on tonight that we should keep our eye on, that could help or hinder our promotion push.

1. Bury (6th) V Luton (4th) - Bury have the 5th best home record in the league and Luton have the 8th best away record this season. I predict a draw on this game.

Also, I think Accrington can spring a surprise on Shrewsbury, the league table looks a bit obvious but there is little difference between their home / away records, Accrington has got 27 points at home (with +1 GD) Versus Shrewsbury away 19 points away (with -2 GD). In terms of form over the last 5 games Accrington are ranked above southend, Burton & stevenage in 5th place. Hoping for an Accrington Win on this one!!

Wait to The Hulk(Akinfenwa) sets his eyes on Face on a Stick(Ted Smith). And we have no back up goalie.:stunned:

Then we will see what Teddy and the ref are made of won't we? and the back 4 need to play their defensive part. I can see the possibility of red cards tonight, not sure which way:unsure:

Sorry to be a pain, I'm sure there is another thread on this, but do you know roughly how many tickets are still available on the door, I am arriving c6.45pm do you think there will still be some available? thanks

Back