• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

An Evening with The Consortium

The real questions are…. 1) will people be expected to sit in the seats they bought and 2) will they be able to stand throughout if they wish? 😉

The manger of the Cliffs told me anyone who wants to stand and sing throughout the evening should migrate to X block. That is to the West of the auditorium and is not on general sale.

As an exile living in Norfolk, but still very much a Shrimper fan (and minor Shareholder), does anyone know what will happen to the rest of the current Board of Directors when the takeover is finally completed? I assume that a summary of the Consortium Evening will be posted for those unable to attend?
I think there’s bound to be a pretty strong write up between the OS, Echo and ShrimperZone. There will also be pics and possibly some video content on the OS. If John White turns up it could even make Crimewatch as @OldBlueLady is dragged away by police for failing to keep to the terms of her restraining order.

I think there’s bound to be a pretty strong write up between the OS, Echo and ShrimperZone. There will also be pics and possibly some video content on the OS. If John White turns up it could even make Crimewatch as @OldBlueLady is dragged away by police for failing to keep to the terms of her restraining order.
Not to detract from the Cliffs event but some above has reminded me of the much mooted documentary. Will that ever see the light of day post sale? Clearly lot of work went into it and think once takeover complete it may prove insightful, especially on the scoundrel Martin

Not to detract from the Cliffs event but some above has reminded me of the much mooted documentary. Will that ever see the light of day post sale? Clearly lot of work went into it and think once takeover complete it may prove insightful, especially on the scoundrel Martin
It’s on the list together with Stan’s black book

Lol, you have that one well wrong, John is a lovely, friendly bloke who both hubby and I have a great connection with! :Zipped:

I think that was if Kimura were successful in their takeover

It was put up to YouTube back in mid August last year. Now no longer up on Youtube.

Back