• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

That's strange. roootshalldiver said he can't see the navigation bar.

It's harder to see if you are in Mobile view. It's easier to see if you are in VB4 default mode (PC/Laptop etc. To go to PC mode scroll right down to the bottom of the page and there is an option which says 'full site'

It's our penultimate away league away game tomorrow. Our defence has the potential to be a bit patched up and three points would be really nice. Not too much to ask really. So why not join in the Chat room crowd (exaggeration) tomorrow for a little real time abuse of each other interspersed with some cheers or tears for the team. This has the potential to be the start of the make or break run in.

I may need to change things around this Saturday due to Monday's disaster and hope to bring Chick in to the Chat Room. It may need to be called the Cat Room though.

Call him what you like for the moment Rob. If we win then he will remain 'Chick'. If we lose then I'm sure there will be no shortage of optional re-namings offered:smiles:. Either way, if any of you are not going then have some fun and frolics with the stay at homes like me in the chat room. A little tempter...........the swear filter doesn't work in there so you can think about using **** or **** with impunity!! It would be rude not to. Get in.

Call him what you like for the moment Rob. If we win then he will remain 'Chick'. If we lose then I'm sure there will be no shortage of optional re-namings offered:smiles:. Either way, if any of you are not going then have some fun and frolics with the stay at homes like me in the chat room. A little tempter...........the swear filter doesn't work in there so you can think about using **** or **** with impunity!! It would be rude not to. Get in.

That ****ing swear ****ing filter gets on my ****ing tits, it does .............

There you go .................. :smile:

The Chesterfield game was my first real foray into the 'chat room' and thoroughly enjoyable it was too , if only to hear about Kens pork chop dinner !

If I could I would, but thanks for the advice.

Indeed.

We're not all Bill Brysons, travelling the world with our pockets lined with gold sovereigns to spend in whatever hostelries we may lay our hats and without a care in the world!

Both the Chat Room and our SZ Facebook pages are less strictly policed than the Zone Forums --- most bits are okay and we don't seem to get any abuse or bullying in the Chat Room.

You ******s

Indeed and Ricey's leaky washing machine!

I forgot that.
Where else in the world can you get dinner , appliance and footy updates all in the same place !
I just hope my 'better half' doesn't make plans that I don't yet know about - it happens........
If not , then I will be there

Back