• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I know that me & Chick have got to shake it up this Saturday so it's looking like the Chat Room is the place to do it in. I hope it doesn't get too messy though.

I know that me & Chick have got to shake it up this Saturday so it's looking like the Chat Room is the place to do it in. I hope it doesn't get too messy though.

I will be honest.
When I first saw this site , I thought it might be a bit seedy , you know a CHAT room ....... People convinced me otherwise and I trusted them , but be careful , be very ,very careful , there are people who will try to lead you in ANOTHER direction - all I will say for now is 'pork chops' and 'leaky appliances' - make of it what you will .......

Really ??
I thought it was more of an order than 'advice' or 'gentle nudging'....
A bit rude actually IMO
A bit rude 😂😂 behave mate. If you think that's rude then bloody hell I hope you never get to a game, you would have a heart attack.

Are we doing this, today and if so, whose got the milk and tuna in for 'Chick'?

Intending to be in there, though the wife has just announced an unexpected shopping trip "so that we have more time to finish decorating the front room later". Does not bode well, but I will try to be assertive ("please can I...")

Will Ricey be in the chat room? I need to know what happened with the leaky pipe. Otherwise I won't be able to concentrate on the game.

I may do can't 100% guarantee it especially as the washing machine has started leaking again. It's as if it waits for Southend away games so I can bore you all with my household appliance issues.

Pleased to see I'm not the only one not to jump on the gold digging band wagon to Shewsbury .

Are we doing this, today and if so, whose got the milk and tuna in for 'Chick'?

Andy - I'd decided to row him out today after last week's debacle. He's just come in for his afternoon Sheba though so fingers crossed ...

Back