• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hal Robson-kanu and Jerome Binnom Williams ever duet together? To be fair most balls Binnom Williams played finished "Up on the roof"

I would join in with the banter, but for some reason I can't stop day dreaming about the Corrs ! :blush: (not the brother, of course)

Fat Larry's Band was responsible for Zoom I think you'll find. And there endeth my pop quiz knowledge.

You what, You what,,,,, You what, You what , You what? :winking: Nope your quite not sure what was going on in my head then (im sure your pop quiz knowledge will get the above )

You what, You what,,,,, You what, You what , You what? :winking: Nope your quite not sure what was going on in my head then (im sure your pop quiz knowledge will get the above )

He's right - Fatback band did (amongst others) The Spanish Hustle.

Played his first game of the season today for Cambridge United away at Morecambe. Came on as sub and played 33 minutes.

1st game for around 16 months?. Believe his contract is up at end of season, wonder if they'll offer him another one, with his injury record?.

1st game for around 16 months?. Believe his contract is up at end of season, wonder if they'll offer him another one, with his injury record?.
i think it's a pay as you play deal for him in the football league after this injury, a big risk for some clubs now, could be a drop in division now to the conference I would think which wouldn't be a bad move.

That's nothing, he was out for 17 months with us and came back, scored on his return and then scored another 38 goals.

The last thing you do is write off BBBC

I wonder whether he might decide the time is up now, he's had an insight into other stuff, certainly while with us and I wonder whether he might see himself moving to the sidelines and coaching or scouting.

I reckon he's got another hundred goals in him. He'll then take over as the lead in the latest reboot of 24.

Back