• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Billericay Town

He has got a point, at times, but doesn't have a lot of tact!

I wonder how much longer Paul Robinson will be happy to appear on the shirts.

Likes dishing it out to all but can't take it himself, arrogant and egotistical to the nth degree. As for being a 'born again christian' ......he's having a laugh!

After a 3-1 away win the bellend is back!

Bold statement, it is a cracker though.

This clown thinks because he's given up one day for charity he is now Mother Teresa!

This clown thinks because he's given up one day for charity he is now Mother Teresa!

When he posts these kinds of messages does he genuinely think people are interested?

He's the type of guy that clutters up my Facebook feed with constant pictures of his kids and what he had for dinner because he thinks everyone is interested

When he posts these kinds of messages does he genuinely think people are interested?

He's the type of guy that clutters up my Facebook feed with constant pictures of his kids and what he had for dinner because he thinks everyone is interested

Pretty much like the vast majority of Facebook and Twiter posters then. Tamplin is only feeding his own ego like everyone else. Boring I know but its still a fact.

I guess that car has central locking because if I had to go from Essex to Manchester with that clown I'd probably attempt to jump out.

Live on the BBC on Saturday, I see from that article.

Might take in a bit of that!

Personally hope they fall flat on their arse. I hate flashy people. I have never been a fan of people that buy leagues. Look at Rushden now.

Merely confirms yet again the BBC are clueless when it comes to the non-league game. With all the hot blasting down the pitch from 'ol mega-gob, Didcot will be at a severe disadvantage on the day.....but hope they win or gain a draw nonetheless.

If he came to southend and started pumping money in you would all be happy and back him, even if you did a poll and asked and people said no, if it really happened and a chap like that came along, you would all back him. Don't understand the knockers.

If he came to southend and started pumping money in you would all be happy and back him, even if you did a poll and asked and people said no, if it really happened and a chap like that came along, you would all back him. Don't understand the knockers.

We'd all be happy of a cash injection and I'm sure we'd all tolerate him, but I think most of us would realise he is still a prat. He'd be our prat and we'd see him in a more affectionate light but every other team would think he was a complete tool. How can you not understand the knockers when you take one look at his twitter account :hilarious::hilarious:

We'd all be happy of a cash injection and I'm sure we'd all tolerate him, but I think most of us would realise he is still a prat. He'd be our prat and we'd see him in a more affectionate light but every other team would think he was a complete tool. How can you not understand the knockers when you take one look at his twitter account :hilarious::hilarious:

Why is a prat?....by all accounts he is minted,not bad for a prat hey,would you say it to his face hmmm.

Back