• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Billericay Town

He didn't like me saying that the changing room looked like the education room at the zoo.

qwvXf67.png

Tap him up for a few quid,you need it down Birdbrain road,oh and by the way is he anymore of a detestable c*** then Hearn the man who shat all over you lot.:smiles:

How did Hearn **** all over Leyton Orient?

Tamplin is a teenager in a 45 year old's body.

Your
How did Hearn **** all over Leyton Orient?

Tamplin is a teenager in a 45 year old's body.

Your right mr Hearn done ever so well leaving it in safe hands as he did and as to a teenager in a 45 year body and very rich I might add,what the **** as that to do with you? ya little old green monster you.

So billericay were looking to get around 3,000 fans for the FA cup game yesterday, they got 1,159:omg: wonder how long it will take for tamplin to whinge about the low crowds:smile:

Very impressed with standard of play and what a lovely playing surface. Who is there groundsman I wonder?

As he brags openly about their £25k p/w wage bill I'd suggest something doesn't quite add up....

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see to Konchesky, O'Hara and Pennant on £2k p/w minimum. But it's not just them three, most of the squad is assembled from players a league or two above. Sam Deering, Alan Julian, Jack Robinson - Billy Bricknell not a household name but at that level probably on a decent pay packet. I wonder how the clubs accountant feels signing off on a deficit each week/month...

So billericay were looking to get around 3,000 fans for the FA cup game yesterday, they got 1,159:omg: wonder how long it will take for tamplin to whinge about the low crowds:smile:
Yeah just read his tweet about expecting 3,000 yesterday. Not sure what he based that on as they have only been getting 1,100 for league games.
It wouldn't have counted for yesterday but they have over 600 season ticket holders. So for a league match only just over 500 people are paying on the day to get in.
Mind you now they are on a good run maybe crowds will go up a bit but 3,000 crowds seem a longer way off.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see to Konchesky, O'Hara and Pennant on £2k p/w minimum. I wonder how the clubs accountant feels signing off on a deficit each week/month...
already been through this as there wage bill is close to 35k a week now after there latest signing, his also loaning players out now as well, I was told 3 players are on 2k a week and one is on 3k a week, crazy:omg:

already been through this as there wage bill is close to 35k a week now after there latest signing, his also loaning players out now as well, I was told 3 players are on 2k a week and one is on 3k a week, crazy:omg:

Sorry, I added more to my post. But you're right, it's not just those three, and I didn't know it'd gone that high!

Does anyone think that Billericay could become a threat to our own fan base? Particularly Basildon which seems split between ourselves, West Ham and other London clubs. I'm going to be heading to a Billericay game soon....partly out of interest and partly due to the fact the town has some decent pubs :smile:

Does anyone think that Billericay could become a threat to our own fan base? Particularly Basildon which seems split between ourselves, West Ham and other London clubs. I'm going to be heading to a Billericay game soon....partly out of interest and partly due to the fact the town has some decent pubs :smile:

Personally, no. Billericay has a novelty value for now.

If they got into the league then maybe but at the moment they're just a comedy outfit. I feel sorry for their long term fans.

Back