• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brexit negotiations thread

There is no such thing. It was just a term invented by the remoaners in the media.
It sort of answers the question but of course it was aimed at those who favour a soft Brexit (whoever it may have been invented by, there are quite a lot of people who advocate it). You're an 'off the cliff' merchant and whilst I strongly disagree with you I do respect your opinion. I imagine you would adhere to the Brexit think tank report I heard mention of this morning, one that predicts, in contrast to treasury forecasts, that the economy would benefit from the deal that we would achieve. The way it was described was a HUGE cake with lashings of icing and countless cherries...........having it and eating it..........and being held aloft in the air by two flying pigs! A nice deal if you can get it!!!

It sort of answers the question but of course it was aimed at those who favour a soft Brexit (whoever it may have been invented by, there are quite a lot of people who advocate it). You're an 'off the cliff' merchant and whilst I strongly disagree with you I do respect your opinion. I imagine you would adhere to the Brexit think tank report I heard mention of this morning, one that predicts, in contrast to treasury forecasts, that the economy would benefit from the deal that we would achieve. The way it was described was a HUGE cake with lashings of icing and countless cherries...........having it and eating it..........and being held aloft in the air by two flying pigs! A nice deal if you can get it!!!

There called Remainers and they use that term as a comfort blanket, hoping it wont really happen.

When we voted out, we all knew what Brexit was and we all knew what that would involve......Remember is was a once in a lifetime decision and once it was decided we knew you could never go back......Our PM made it crystal clear to the whole nation.

There called Remainers and they use that term as a comfort blanket, hoping it wont really happen.

When we voted out, we all knew what Brexit was and we all knew what that would involve......Remember is was a once in a lifetime decision and once it was decided we knew you could never go back......Our PM made it crystal clear to the whole nation.
When we voted out we all knew what Brexit was - but you have today said the Tories are pushing for a bad Brexit. How can there be good or bad versions if we all what it was? What is it they are pushing that makes it bad? Why would they do that? I missed the logic on that.

When we voted out we all knew what Brexit was - but you have today said the Tories are pushing for a bad Brexit. How can there be good or bad versions if we all what it was? What is it they are pushing that makes it bad? Why would they do that? I missed the logic on that.

You keep avoiding the question. If Labour respect the vote, can you tell us just one thing that might be good for Britain. Because if Labour are just paying lip service and have no faith in their own people to succeed... Then they are unelectable.

I think she wants the job but isn't really up to it,as her performance at PMQ's today, proved once again. :winking:

I thought you would have worked out that May is just the fall girl whilst all the Brexit s*** is being thrown at the Tories.

She won't be leader at the next GE. That will be one of the rising stars or Boris etc. In the modern world you need someone fresh so I guess about 12 months before the GE and like I say whatever deal is struck with the EU the arguments and amendments will continue after. The snowflakes will be bored because nothing much will change and as we can all see right now Labour will have nothing to offer other than Nick Clegg's failed free uni education promise.

Sticking your head in the Brexit sand won't help Labour in anyway. You do realise the Tories want a bad deal so that the next election will still be about Brexit.

Corbyn now can't go back on his I support the leave vote so you will have nowhere to go and Labour will lose.
I've asked about this, because it is a real curiosity. You may not like my answers to your questions but they are my answers and they have been extensive.

The inquiry about this has been blanked at each time of asking. If you regret saying it just say that, but just ignoring it completely is an odd policy.

I've asked about this, because it is a real curiosity. You may not like my answers to your questions but they are my answers and they have been extensive.

The inquiry about this has been blanked at each time of asking. If you regret saying it just say that, but just ignoring it completely is an odd policy.

The fact that you have difficulty understanding that statement, explains why their has been no Labour government for 40 years.....Blair doesn't count by the way.

You mean like we were told how quick and easy the whole process was going to be, how we would be in control of the negotiations and virtually dictate the terms. There were no plans for Brexit because that arrogant idiot of a Prime Minister never thought for a minute that leave was going to win...............neither did Johnson for that matter. Nearly two years on and there are STILL no evident plans for Brexit and I don't think it was clearly explained to the electorate that we would be the laughing stock of Europe. Yet May is going to have to cobble up something pretty quickly. Something realistic and not the unobtainable dream of a deal which offers most of the benefits of EU membership, whilst permitting us the illusionary freedom and ability to 'take back control.' Pulled from one side of her party by a group of ideological fanatics and on the other by those who demand a closer relationship with the EU ..............I wish her luck. I (and Europe) wait, with baited breath (curiousity) to see what she will come up with. :smile:

The fact that you have difficulty understanding that statement, explains why their has been no Labour government for 40 years.....Blair doesn't count by the way.
well I've hit peak Rigsby, I think it's become as bizarre as its going to get so I'll hand over to someone else. Good luck Yogi!

[video=youtube;RxSbTlH0K4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxSbTlH0K4w[/video]

well I've hit peak Rigsby, I think it's become as bizarre as its going to get so I'll hand over to someone else. Good luck Yogi!

[video=youtube;RxSbTlH0K4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxSbTlH0K4w[/video]

The 3 rules of the Lefty

1) Bully everyone else into your views
2) If that fails try to silence them
3) Throw a few insults, claim your the victim and close down debate.

I thought you would have worked out that May is just the fall girl whilst all the Brexit s*** is being thrown at the Tories.

She won't be leader at the next GE. That will be one of the rising stars or Boris etc. In the modern world you need someone fresh so I guess about 12 months before the GE and like I say whatever deal is struck with the EU the arguments and amendments will continue after. The snowflakes will be bored because nothing much will change and as we can all see right now Labour will have nothing to offer other than Nick Clegg's failed free uni education promise.

Thanks ,already worked that out.Though I prefer patsy.:smile:

Your second point is also blindingly obvious.Must do better! :winking:

Back