• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Get Neil Harris in da house ---- he is well wicked. Blud.

ur probs saying this as a joke but i agree. he cant be any worse then wot we have now. he has gone away to the championship nd got some experiance. he would come back to us if we offerd managers job. i would of liked martin al;en but nooooo we are 2 slow in sacking are managers and his been snapped up by barnet allready. im sorry but sturrock was clueless and a bad manager and phil brown is not getting us promoted bring in harris some1 who loves the club and will get us up this season !!

Is it really ok to mock stupid people?

Of course it is. :)

Respect is due to the lad though for fleshing out his argument.

ur probs saying this as a joke but i agree. he cant be any worse then wot we have now. he has gone away to the championship nd got some experiance. he would come back to us if we offerd managers job. i would of liked martin al;en but nooooo we are 2 slow in sacking are managers and his been snapped up by barnet allready. im sorry but sturrock was clueless and a bad manager and phil brown is not getting us promoted bring in harris some1 who loves the club and will get us up this season !!
Yeah Neil Harris, the guy who's side we thrashed 4-1 in the cup earlier in the season, I'm sure he's the answer to all our problems.

Nah allow that.

Haha, thank God RM is in charge then and not you Kyle!!! :smile::hilarious:

P.S. Saying Sturrock is a bad manager is hugely disrespectful to a man with multiple promotions under his belt and who did a fine job rebuilding a club which could have easily gone the way of Lincoln and Stockport. No he couldn't get us up and he paid for that with his job, however people forget that he is still the manager who achieved the highest points tally in our history and we were very unlucky not to win promotion that season. And that's without the JPT Final last year. Fans really are a fickle bunch.....

If you think Paul Sturrock is clueless I would suggest you are on glue.

Anyone stating Sturrock is clueless should remember what he did in his first season for us,without him we could easily be playing in the conference now

Chrissie Powell alongside Devonshire as assistant with a guarantee to Devonshire that he gets the nod if things don't work out for Wiggles

So you're saying you would bring in an assistant manager to undermine the manager basically.

Why oh Why do we think One season is what life's all about ?

Brown entertained us earlier in the season with good football. Our Striker options have been rubbish in honesty and given a close season to sort that I am sure next season will be OK.
Or the one after that etc etc etc :'(

Sean o Driscoll for me as he plays the right type of football.

If and that's a massive if Ron was thinking about sacking Brown I think that would be an excellent appointment. But then again I said the same about Brown.

Why oh Why do we think One season is what life's all about ?

Brown entertained us earlier in the season with good football. Our Striker options have been rubbish in honesty and given a close season to sort that I am sure next season will be OK.
Or the one after that etc etc etc :'(

It was Brown's remit to get us promoted this season, so in essence one season is what it's about

Back