• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

81.7 points is the average amount of points needed over the last 10 years to gain automatic promotion, fwiw.

Right. That's clear then although not quite sure how we get awarded the .7 (or is it 1.7?) for a game - perhaps a really boring 0-0 draw with little to no skill or chances on show? Hope that is not this Saturday coming ..........:'(

Old Rick Parsnip won't be able to sleep till he knows the extent of the Leonard injury probably think we are going down if he is out for a lengthy spell

Ha Ha - good one! I hav'nt slept properly since Timlin and Coker went injured, now Leonard as well - Sh*t, don't know when I'll get a good nights rest again. Bit if an exaggeration to say I think we will get relegated but it's true to say it does concern me to lose three such influential players. Good job we got reliable (I hope) replacements.

Anyone know what Lenny's problem is?

Initially said to be thigh strain or hamstring tear, with an estimate of 2 to 4 weeks out, but there may be a better update somewhere

Quote from Mark Yates

"I saw the red card at half-time and I thought it was very harsh.
"But Taylor has given him the chance. I don't think there's anything we can do about it.
"It was a great game until then. It was two good sides playing some good stuff. They showed in the second half what a decent passing side they were."

Blimey we get 3 points away from home, keep a clean sheet against a physical good side, who by the way battled like their lives depended on it after the sending off ( thoughts of injustice and all that ) and we still moan.

just had a quick peep on their zone by the way, they are not happy "Robins" claims of the ref being bought by us! He was just as bad for both teams. They also appear to have missed the push on Prosser prior to him clattering into Bentley which led to their player getting booked, they say he was worse than Mr Kettle!.....possible?

Good three points, but the game should have been over after 60 mins. Didn't put them to the sword.

Right. That's clear then although not quite sure how we get awarded the .7 (or is it 1.7?) for a game - perhaps a really boring 0-0 draw with little to no skill or chances on show? Hope that is not this Saturday coming ..........:'(
Yes the ref can award a 0.7 if it's a cynical 0-0 draw, no team really wanting to try and win and both just playing for a draw. A 1.7 may be awarded if a team batters another team and concedes a last minute OG for a draw. Thought everyone knew this? :winking:

Yes the ref can award a 0.7 if it's a cynical 0-0 draw, no team really wanting to try and win and both just playing for a draw. A 1.7 may be awarded if a team batters another team and concedes a last minute OG for a draw. Thought everyone knew this? :winking:
If it was down to battering them Grimsby would get lots of extra points, didn't see a good chippie in Fleetwood but they seem to get points a plenty of late, special batter secret?

Back