• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chrissy POwl's World Tour

Chrissy Powl is now back in my hands ( what happened to his SUFC shirt?)..I know he is off with Tinks to the Caribbean in Jan ..anybody going anywhere this month?

Libs, I will get him to your Uncle before Feb.

I'm going to Belgium before Christmas if that counts as abroad.

Belgium would be another country ticked off his "World Tour" Harry...When are you going there so I can arrange to get him to you..Don't forget we need photo proof of his escapades uploaded to the Zone.

Belgium would be another country ticked off his "World Tour" Harry...When are you going there so I can arrange to get him to you..Don't forget we need photo proof of his escapades uploaded to the Zone.

Got a business thing in Antwerp probably around the 10th, should get it firmed up by Tuesday. Will get back to you mate.

Chrissy Powl is now back in my hands ( what happened to his SUFC shirt?)..I know he is off with Tinks to the Caribbean in Jan ..anybody going anywhere this month?

Libs, I will get him to your Uncle before Feb.

well he was wearing it when he left me, cause it was so cold his little owl nipples were really hard.

Yep, he is definately off to the carribbean going island hopping. Might have to get him a smaller shirt though

The handing over ceremony took place in the West Stand prior to the start of yesterdays game so is now off to sunnier climes with Mr and Mrs Tinkerbell.

Alas there was no time for acceptance speeches or photos cos Tinks was late.....:nope:

The handing over ceremony took place in the West Stand prior to the start of yesterdays game so is now off to sunnier climes with Mr and Mrs Tinkerbell.

Alas there was no time for acceptance speeches or photos cos Tinks was late.....:nope:

Honoured to have met the little bundle of fluff, prior to his journey to the Carribean, and Tinks, this is the place I was talking about - Dunn's River Falls, Jamaica

Dunns_River_Falls3.8694005_std.jpg

Chrissy Powl has today received his new SUFC kit in antcipation for his up and forth coming trip to the caribbean shortly.

Looks cracking if I do say so myself

Ah you should see him in his top and shorts (had to get him 6 to 12month age kit).

Back