• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chrissy POwl's World Tour

owl1tinks.jpg

owl2tinks.jpg

Great piccies Jacks..:clap:

Am going to Antigua during my tour and have arranged to spend time at Stanford Cricket Ground, which includes going onto the crease for photo taking. Depending which cricket legend is there at the time will try to get a piccy of Chrissy Powl with him.

OK Chrissy Powl is now back after his holiday in the caribbean.
Photos to follow later but just a quick indication of where he has been over the last 15 days.

Barbados
St Lucia
St Maartin
Antigue
Grenada
Martinque
St Kitts
Dominca
St Barts
Tortola.

He is currently sleeping off his jet lag and looking forward to his next travels.

Photos to follow later but just a quick indication of where he has been over the last 15 days.

Barbados
St Lucia
St Maartin
Antigue
Grenada
Martinque
St Kitts
Dominca
St Barts
Tortola.

He is currently sleeping off his jet lag and looking forward to his next travels.

Stop showing off Jackie !!!! ;)

hope Chrissie had a good time anyway .. oh and you and Tony of course !!!!

I bet you've got his share of the sun tan though! Did you get to that waterfall in Jamaica?

No didn't do Jamacia, but did do the rain forest/waterfall in St lucia.
The sad thing was though when we went through immigration they said had I had a passport book for him they would have stamped it for me

Barbados
St Lucia
St Maartin
Antigue
Grenada
Martinque
St Kitts
Dominca
St Barts
Tortola.

Thats a hospital isnt it? :unsure:

Welcome back Old girl...Glad you all had a great time.....Will catch up with all the details tomorrow...

Looking forward to seeing Chris on tour ..:)

No didn't do Jamacia, but did do the rain forest/waterfall in St lucia.
The sad thing was though when we went through immigration they said had I had a passport book for him they would have stamped it for me

That would have been great! Thinking back, I seem to remember we had a teacher in the infant school whose husband did a huge amount of travelling on business, and he used to take a special teddy and send postcards to the class from him and get his "passport" stamped. Perhaps we should look into it. Used to know some people that worked at P'boro passport office who might have been able to help, but no-one now.

Thats a hospital isnt it? :unsure:

No its a bloomin expensive island where only the rich go on holiday. You had to see the sights to beleive it. Honestly, stuck up madams carrying there dogs in designer gear nearly fell off my sunbed laughing.

Barbados
St Lucia
St Maartin
Antigue
Grenada
Martinque
St Kitts
Dominca
St Barts
Tortola.

Its not jet lag, its Owltitude sickness!

:whistling:

Barbados
St Lucia
St Maartin
Antigue
Grenada
Martinque
St Kitts
Dominca
St Barts
Tortola.

how jealous am i???

I hope everybody feels sorry for me. Stuck in a tiny student flat in west london 14 floors up with freezing wind and rain. =(

Back