• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The plus point for us is that he won't be back at the Hall scoring against us this season. Neither will that very weird bunch of old men supporters be turning up, so there is a brighter side.

Cambridge in one of the cups next year is nailed on now you've said that. And Corr will score the winner to top it off :thumbsup:

I haven't felt this down about a player leaving since David Crown

**crosses fingers**

Corr, you are complete and utter total ******* and I am feeling very angry with you at the moment you inconsiderate git.

I now feel considerably better and will have a far more adult approach to this news.

You off your nut?

Corr needs security for himself and family.

Great signing for Cambridge. Bet Luggy is disappointed!

Thought the same myself, I wouldn't have been at all surprised if he signed for Yeovil given his history playing for Sturrock. Cambridge though? Didn't see that coming. Personally I'm pretty disappointed, I was in the camp that felt he could of done a job in league 1.

To those of you arguing that he's a proven L2 striker and that's his level, I say this: why on why would any club allow their top goalscorer (by some clear distance) to go on a free transfer. The mind boggles.

You off your nut?

Corr needs security for himself and family.

I'm off my nut because I'm not impressed at the news?? Until I know more about why he left I'm entitled to have an outburst. Do me a favour mrsb stick with 442 posts.

I'm off my nut because I'm not impressed at the news?? Until I know more about why he left I'm entitled to have an outburst. Do me a favour mrsb stick with 442 posts.

Its football,players come and go,guess what I think this will be a blessing in disguise .

He turned down more money from Burton 2 years ago, played him in a system he hates the last 2 seasons and clearly given him a far from convincing offer this time. Don't think we can question his loyalty, although Martin claiming to not know anything seems very strange.

No, Martin not knowing anything sounds about right to me! :winking:

To be honest its for the best. Cambridge have a bit of money from their FA cup run so Barry probably has a healthy wage. Also were league 1 now, move on. Lets start a fresh and be ambitious!

COYB

Shame he has left but sure he had his reasons. Thanks for last five years and all the best for the future

Back