• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Court Case Adjourned

How much longer can this Chairman keep taking us to the brink,and get away with it.Somebody soon will call his bluff, and that will be the finish, certainly of him.

Deary me... no wonder he went away!

Probably across the border into Mexico by now.

"SENOR MARTINE, YOUR COCKTAIL IS READY!!"

Another porky from Ron!.....................this whole situation has become totally surrealistic. I suppose the most urgent and important thing is when we will be able to clear the debts that keep the transfer embargo in place.

All this **** ever does is lie then lies some more so for the rose tinted brigade getting wet knickers about signing a couple of players on "pre-contract" terms ffs get real, until we get rid of RM we have a 95% chance of ceasing to exist.

I'm guessing if we are not paying PAYE, that we are probably falling behind with our VAT payments due. Sigh.

Another porky from Ron!.....................this whole situation has become totally surrealistic. I suppose the most urgent and important thing is when we will be able to clear the debts that keep the transfer embargo in place.

Perhaps that is what he is doing.

Prioritising the debts.

If Ron wants to keep PS and TW, then dealing with the embargo has to be number 1 priority. Very risky taking the **** out of HMRC, but it appears to have worked again.

I expect the confirmation imminently that we are out of embargo. If not, then what the **** are you doing Ron.
What a ****ing shambles.

Last edited:
All this **** ever does is lie then lies some more so for the rose tinted brigade getting wet knickers about signing a couple of players on "pre-contract" terms ffs get real, until we get rid of RM we have a 95% chance of ceasing to exist.

I really dont think anyone on SZ is rose tinted anymore, the time for that was long, long gone.

I think everyone knows the situation now and knows we are in deep trouble.... its all about looking forward!

Prioritising the debts.

If Ron wants to keep PS and TW, then dealing with the embargo has to be number 1 priority. Very risky taking the **** out of HMRC, but it appears to have worked again.

What a ****ing shambles.

Is it not the case that ALL debts have to be cleared to have the embargo lifted now? Cannot see the HMRC being too pleased with the PFA if they get their money and HMRC dont??

Prioritising the debts.

What a ****ing shambles.

I stand to be corrected here, but I understood we have to settle both HMRC and the PFA before the embargo is lifted.

Unfortunately, if we get rid of RM at the moment, we will cease to exist.

Is it not the case that ALL debts have to be cleared to have the embargo lifted now? Cannot see the HMRC being too pleased with the PFA if they get their money and HMRC dont??

Football debts I believe. Such as loans for wages and any monies relating to transfers or loan signings...

Well thats the feeling I got from the letter I received from the PFA yesterday...

Dear Lee

The PFA has in a number of similar cases worked with clubs experiencing financial difficulties to ensure their futures.

The club (SUFC) has a number of football debts not only the outstanding loan from the PFA and this is the reason the embargo has been put in place.

The players contract provides either party the option, should they feel the other has committed a serious or persistent breach of the terms of the contract, to give 14 days to terminate the contract, there is the right of appeal.

The club, if they can provide financial assurances to the Football League, will be allowed to bring in a limited number of players to allow them to fulfil their fixtures.

Regards

John

lies.gif

Add the June total to this now when it goes back to the courts. Did Rm not say in one of his Videos last week money was in place...I think his benefactor's are now looking a little deeper into RM before splashing more cash out.

I don't buy this report- common sense says there is more to it than this
Last time the courts words were very scary. It makes absolutely no sense that

• We would turn up with nothing to say
  • The court would say 'fair enough' have some more time
  • Ron would go on holiday at this time knowing we were not going to pay
This doesn't make me 'up Ron's bottom' or whatever, its just using common sense, there has to be more to this

Didnt take long for the feelgood factor, of new manager,plus a couple of possible signings to disapear, how much longer is this idiot going to play russian roulette with our club.

I don't buy this report- common sense says there is more to it than this
Last time the courts words were very scary. It makes absolutely no sense that

• We would turn up with nothing to say
  • The court would say 'fair enough' have some more time
  • Ron would go on holiday at this time knowing we were not going to pay
This doesn't make me 'up Ron's bottom' or whatever, its just using common sense, there has to be more to this

Yup, good points... something fishy defo afoot.

Add the June total to this now when it goes back to the courts. Did Rm not say in one of his Videos last week money was in place...I think his benefactor's are now looking a little deeper into RM before splashing more cash out.

Yep, so the bill will be nearer £350,000-£400,000 by the time we get there again.

Which means we'll be in court again in Sept I reckon!

As RM said in one of his V-Blogs, a new slate starts 1st August with fresh finances and new budgets.

Good to see we're in court again on the 2nd.

Back