• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Got my ticket about midday - for any SC holders going up today I would estimate Queue time to be about 1hr - 1h 15mins - I got to RH about just before 11 - the queue was about halfway to the Last post - Was a bit longer when i left - queue moved reasonably quickly.

Regular attender & been to about 4 away games this season but not a season ticket holder - Hoping me, my brother and Dad can get tickets on Weds!

Good for you SWF - seems like the 'phone was the better bet - Apologies by the way I can spell Crewe - (blaming it on dodgy keyboard).

Got there at around 11:20. Out by 12:20. 1hr at the moment.

Yeah took me an hour, more confusion in the ticket office. I'm not being rude but some of the girls in there are quite dim.

Just booked my tickets for both legs by phone. Initially 8th in the queue and took 20 minutes to be served (although only took 10 minutes to go from 8th to 1st in the queue).

They are not posting tickets for either leg unless you pay the £1.50 booking fee and a £5 special delivery fee. However, you can collect pre-booked tickets (for both legs) at Crewe on Saturday which is what I'm doing.

Just booked my tickets for both legs by phone. Initially 8th in the queue and took 20 minutes to be served (although only took 10 minutes to go from 8th to 1st in the queue).

They are not posting tickets for either leg unless you pay the £1.50 booking fee and a £5 special delivery fee. However, you can collect pre-booked tickets (for both legs) at Crewe on Saturday which is what I'm doing.

Clearly they haven't told the people on the desks that then as I asked that question (see other thread) and was categorically told you couldn't!

Got my ticket for home only as sataday was a no go for me .Was 18th in the queue took 30 mins to talk to someone but why is the recorded voice saying you can book tickets for millwall .The recorded thing you have to endure is so out of date its about time it was updated .

Got my tickets by phone. I was told they aren't posting them out as it's more convenient for the club what with having to sell all the tickets in a week. It will be carnage when half the people try to collect their tickets on Wednesday week I suspect

I hope they make an exception for all the exiles, as its a long way from Cornwall to get tickets:sad:

Clearly they haven't told the people on the desks that then as I asked that question (see other thread) and was categorically told you couldn't!

I had to really push the point that there's no way I can get to Roots Hall between now and next Saturday before they said they would post at a cost of £5 or send them to Crewe for collection.

Back