• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

D-day - HMRC

HMRC are looking to protect the public purse that means two things

First they will try and get as much as they can but crucially they will at some point act to stop the position getting worse
As difficult as it is to believe there are many clubs in more danger of not being to pay ultimately than us- we have a source that is in sight- most clubs in this situation don't... if push comes to shove he always can leverage the money he needs on that basis..

HMRC counsel just confirmed she's going to ask for dismissal with costs!

I think we're OK chaps, I think we're OK - sounds like Ron has paid!

So that thankfully sounds as if this debt has been cleared but HMRC will now know what else is overdue and this is will now no doubt be the subject of another WUO that is unless a time to pay can be agreed because without one the embargo cannot be removed

oh no ... I was right ...

storm in a tea cup

Chris Phillips
@CJPhillips1982

·
7m
Nothing confirmed at this stage but have been told by several sources that Blues' tax bill has been paid.

The club has been run in an unstainable way for the past x years what on earth do you expect this bill to be paid with now there is literally no income?

Well I'd like to think we made enough in sales from Kelman and Hutchinson along with season ticket money to pay a good chunk off.

Back