• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Really looking forward to this one. Last year was great away end packed out and Southend fans in the hone end with no trouble and both sets of fans get on well. Most Southend fans respect Daggers for what they have achieved on such a limited budget. A real great local derby with none of the nastiness you get at a colu or Orient derby.

They only had a 1600 gate on Saturday so put them in the away end and we'll take over the rest. Simples.
Are you having a laugh? Best away facilities in the lower leagues by far and you want us to give them up??!!! They will have a bigger local crowd anyway as it's Boxing Day and West Ham aren't at home.

i heard this is an early kick off. Anyone know what time?

1 o'clock

Does anyone know if I can buy more than one if the other person is a non seaso?

Yeah I saw that but im wondering how strict they are being with it
I got four all for season card holders but only showed my two cards just told them other two was for me mate who sits next to me .They didnt ask his name or his seat number so i dont think its that strict

I also bought five, all for season ticket holders, but they only asked for my details and not the other four, so although my purchase was genuine, I'm guessing people will get away with buying for non st as well. Doesn't bother me though, as long as we sell out that's all that counts. I can see us taking 2000 to this one.

i want to go to this, but dont drive so cant get there, and with c2c out have no why of getting thewre, are the club running coaches for the game..... and how much.... with any luckwill be my 1st away game with SUFC

TfL is showing District Line as being a good service on Boxing Day.

I'm slightly suspicious of the accuracy of this, not least because that would be a first. I suspect they mean "usual" instead of "good".

Back