• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Does anyone know if its allocated seats or sit where you like,last season was a nightmare with stewards telling us sit where you like and then other stewards saying the opposite,many thanks.

My tickets came through yesterday and they are row/numbered. They are quite good seats as well, so with two young children in tow i will want to sit where i have been allocated.

Does anyone know if its allocated seats or sit where you like,last season was a nightmare with stewards telling us sit where you like and then other stewards saying the opposite,many thanks.

presume as we will sell out will have to be allocated seats otherwise ends in chaos!

Got F51 and F52 ... sounds central and good to me!! Sit where you want ... apart from these 2 seats!

:thumbsup::smile:

Anyone know how many we've sold so far? Just wondering whether we'll sell out to seaso's before Wednesday or whether if I pop in Wednesday morning ill be able to pick some up. Expect it will be fine but don't want to miss this one so thought I'd ask.

Exactly. Or should that be £13 for "loyal fans" and £18 for "glory hunters", DWB?

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?74593-Bury-replay-Ticket-Prices

I work a lot of Saturdays, and arrange them around home games. I have a family and can't really afford to travel away nowerdays. When I was single I used to go away a lot of games when Paul Holland arranged the travel. Daggers seems to be the best chance I will get to go to an away game along with my son. As a season ticket holder along with my son, I would say I am fine to buy tickets to the Daggers game and am not taking the seat of someone who is more deserving.

I was a trust member and still have my card. It has run out and I haven't as yet renewed.

Do you class me as a glory hunter then?

Davewebbsbrain......is that the Paul Holland who used to go to Shoebury High as a teenager?

Sorry, way out of the loop, joined Forces after leaving Shoebury (back in '77), and was a good mates of "Ollie"

Anyone know how many we've sold so far? Just wondering whether we'll sell out to seaso's before Wednesday or whether if I pop in Wednesday morning ill be able to pick some up. Expect it will be fine but don't want to miss this one so thought I'd ask.

Well I popped in on Friday and picked up mine and there seemed to be plenty left

Back