• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sadly I'm on the board. RIP Michael Bond.

Indeed you are, welcome to the killing fields

I tried to do that when I set this up Kay but for some reason, my system won't let me do it. I asked for help via Area 51 but no one got back to me. It looks as though we're stuck with it as it is.

Anyway, update as follows with the death of Peter Sallis and MK's favourite Batman.

TWO POINTS

Gt Yarmouth Shrimper
ian180
OldBlueLady
*ORM*
Wightshrimper

ONE POINT

CCCsiders
Csboy
davewebbsbrain
Floval Flyer
maninasuitcase
Prawn
ROB B
Yorkshire Blue
Napster

Please double check and if I've missed you off, make me aware.

I tried to do that when I set this up Kay but for some reason, my system won't let me do it. I asked for help via Area 51 but no one got back to me. It looks as though we're stuck with it as it is.

Anyway, update as follows with the death of Peter Sallis and MK's favourite Batman.

TWO POINTS

Gt Yarmouth Shrimper
ian180
OldBlueLady
*ORM*
Wightshrimper

ONE POINT

CCCsiders
Csboy
davewebbsbrain
Floval Flyer
maninasuitcase
Prawn
ROB B
Yorkshire Blue

Please double check and if I've missed you off, make me aware.

Has my guy been dug up and re-born? He was only 102 so I suppose they could have made a mistake if he'd just been a bit more dozy than normal. See my post no. 206, you had me on the list with your post 249. :smile:

TWO POINTS

Gt Yarmouth Shrimper
ian180
Old Blue Lady
*ORM*
Wightshrimper

ONE POINT
CCCsiders
Csboy
davewebbsbrain
Floval Flyer
Napster
Prawn
Rob B
Suffolk Shrimper
Yorkshire Blue

Last edited:
Nelsan Ellis, actor (Lafeyette in True Blood), dies of heart failure, just 39. RIP dude. :'(

Back