• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Someone not too well known to many of you, but Kitty Lux founder member of the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain, died yesterday. Deeply saddened by this, loved her voice and her own inimitable style of playing.

Sad, phenomenal music. Well worth a look on YouTube

Indeed, it was your posts on here many years ago that introduced me to them, and I've seen them live now 5 or 6 times - including my hen night!

This remains one of my favourites (though doesn't feature Kitty prominently)
[video=youtube;pLgJ7pk0X-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLgJ7pk0X-s[/video]

Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington dies age 41. Believed to have took his own life.

Doctor Who star Deborah Watling has died, following a short battle with cancer.

The actress was best known for her role as companion Victoria Waterfield on the BBC sci-fi series, appearing opposite Patrick Troughton's second Doctor from 1967-68

gallery-1500645817-gettyimages-107371723.jpg

A very famous acting family. RIP Deborah.

Also, a sad goodbye to the loveable Pudsey, who won BGT some years back with his owner, Ashleigh. Beautiful little dog, with bundles of personality, she must be devestated.

[video=youtube;dv_gOBi8Wpk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv_gOBi8Wpk[/video]

Doctor Who star Deborah Watling has died, following a short battle with cancer.

The actress was best known for her role as companion Victoria Waterfield on the BBC sci-fi series, appearing opposite Patrick Troughton's second Doctor from 1967-68

gallery-1500645817-gettyimages-107371723.jpg

In the days before airbrushing that's a stunning picture.

A very famous acting family. RIP Deborah.

Also, a sad goodbye to the loveable Pudsey, who won BGT some years back with his owner, Ashleigh. Beautiful little dog, with bundles of personality, she must be devestated.

[video=youtube;dv_gOBi8Wpk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv_gOBi8Wpk[/video]

No way to speak about the poor bereaved Ashleigh. I mean she is no looker, but that is just bitchy

Back