• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

On the bench again today for West Ham at West Brom in the FA Cup.

Now confirmed for Luton although only for a month so far. Think we will live to regret this big time as Lee is a class act. I'm quite surprised West Ham have let him out on loan rather than give him chances in the rest of their non largely dead season- but dinosaur Allardyce never gives the youngsters any opportunities except as lambs to the slaughter in last year's Cup game at Forest. On the plus side Lee's had very little recent game time so may take a while to get going.

Even worse that he's gone to probably one of our key rivals (along with Wycombe and maybe Plymouth) for any chances of autos. Barnard is wasting our money and has gone back to his earlier sicknote reputation, and I'd far rather Lee than Coulthirst if room has to be made within the budget / squad size.

Hope I'm wrong and Lee's a dismal flop at Luton but I think Still has struck gold here. Time for Cassidy to turn his intelligent running into goals to prove me wrong!
According to PB this morning he expects Lee to sign for Luton. :thumbdown: Obviously their loss to Mansfield has made Still change his mind!
http://www.lutontoday.co.uk/sport/l...-thinks-mcgeehan-signing-will-be-it-1-6584167

lee was poor on loan for colchester last season. they even cut his loan short after he went awol after being subbed one game when he was doing nothing.

Now confirmed for Luton although only for a month so far. Think we will live to regret this big time as Lee is a class act. I'm quite surprised West Ham have let him out on loan rather than give him chances in the rest of their non largely dead season- but dinosaur Allardyce never gives the youngsters any opportunities except as lambs to the slaughter in last year's Cup game at Forest. On the plus side Lee's had very little recent game time so may take a while to get going.

Even worse that he's gone to probably one of our key rivals (along with Wycombe and maybe Plymouth) for any chances of autos. Barnard is wasting our money and has gone back to his earlier sicknote reputation, and I'd far rather Lee than Coulthirst if room has to be made within the budget / squad size.

Hope I'm wrong and Lee's a dismal flop at Luton but I think Still has struck gold here. Time for Cassidy to turn his intelligent running into goals to prove me wrong!

"dinosaur Allardyce" - he'd be the chap who doesn't get you relegated, yes? a bit like dinosaur Pulis?

pullis has never claimed to be as good as the top managers in europe as far as im aware. allardyce has... his main mistake this season so far, is his never ending loyalty to kevin nolan. they are a better and more balanced side without him.

Someone close to spammers just told me that Lee coming to us on loan is practically a done deal... no one saw that coming IF true.

Moose from talk sport tweeted yesterday saying West Ham were letting him out on loan to get games. So wouldn't surprise me if it happened. Doubt he will get much game time with who we have already. And tbh, from what I've seen of him he doesn't excite me at all.

Moose from talk sport tweeted yesterday saying West Ham were letting him out on loan to get games. So wouldn't surprise me if it happened. Doubt he will get much game time with who we have already. And tbh, from what I've seen of him he doesn't excite me at all.

I think that's unfair. He has a great work ethic, and really puts himself about. West Ham obviously rate him highly, so if he could get a few goals early on, he may prove an asset for who ever he joins.

I had a chat with a hatters fan and he said he was their best player in the run in last season........never, ever gave up..... Phils kinda player....

Class act quality I'd prob say he and hunt together would be a great partnership

Phil's comment on how he "nearly got another deal over the line for a forward last Friday" may well have been Lee seeing as he confirmed it was none of McLeod, Jackson or Grant.

Phil's comment on how he "nearly got another deal over the line for a forward last Friday" may well have been Lee seeing as he confirmed it was none of McLeod, Jackson or Grant.

His wording suggested it was an attacking player, but not a striker.

Back