• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

i personally wouldn't change allot , i would bring in a striker but would still get rid of Reid ... just cause we might have a bit of money now , doesn't mean we have to spend it we need to save it for the close season so we can pay the players . and i remember when Sturrock got a bit of money to spend in January and signed players like Flood and never played .

as they say , too many chefs spoil the broth .

Didnt pay anything for him either, he was only ever really on trial to see if he could step up to the football league.

Nope, the accounts are still outstanding so we're still in an Umbungo, but, maybe the accounts have been sent off by post to Companies House.

Ooh, look, over there. There's a pig in the sky.

Nope, the accounts are still outstanding so we're still in an Umbungo, but, maybe the accounts have been sent off by post to Companies House.

Ooh, look, over there. There's a pig in the sky.

I think the accounts only need to be filed with the Football League, not with Companies House. It usually take a few days for Companies House to update their records anyway.

Agree with the comments that too many housemaids spoil the mansion ............ whilst I am all for a striker and am happy with the arrival of O'Neill, I would wonder who else we would really need whilst we have a squad that is purring along.

Agree with the comments that too many housemaids spoil the mansion ............ whilst I am all for a striker and am happy with the arrival of O'Neill, I would wonder who else we would really need whilst we have a squad that is purring along.

Agree on this, I think we have a great example of adding players that just seem to stall a good season, when sturrock got Martin, benyon et al it just seemed to mess the equilibrium up. A lot has been said about the togetherness and spirit of this squad it really needs to be kept that way, time will tell.

I don't understand why the Embargo has had to be lifted. Maybe there is some rule about being under an embargo for a certain amount of time leading to fines or something.....Or maybe we're planning to bring in more players....I mean, Barnard could have been brought in and we could have gotten rid of Reid....

I don't understand why the Embargo has had to be lifted. Maybe there is some rule about being under an embargo for a certain amount of time leading to fines or something.....Or maybe we're planning to bring in more players....I mean, Barnard could have been brought in and we could have gotten rid of Reid....

You cant just throw contracted players in the bin, they have to be paid off.

So we've used the ticket money from this Hull game to pay the Football League for the Wembley tickets, and won't be paying them for the Hull game...

Back