• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sussex T20 form so far hasn't been great. If we nick a win tonight, we are starting to look good for a top 4 finish and the QF's.

I already have my finals day accommodations booked...:omg:

You say that but they have won 50% of their games, a better ratio than us (3 from 7). I do really think we are starting to get it right though and will win more than we lose going forward.

Very glad I backed Essex for the t20 at 20/1 after the surrey win, 2 more win since and we are looking good!

Went yesterday and we did well and have carried it on today i see.Things looking a bit brighter now.Looking forward to Friday night down there.

We won!!:thumbsup::cool:

We'll have to give that youngster Cook a few more games. He looks a good prospect!

Good win. We are on Sky on Thursday in our 20 20 game against Kent

2 big games now, tonight on Sky and tomorrow at Chelmsford, looking forward to both. Convinced we have found the team and order we need to take this competition

Need to get there 1st, our poor start hasn't helped. Must win tonight

Indeed, i am not feeling optimistic. One thing is that the commentators comment on how fast Tait is. He has been bowling at 89MPH around that mark and the commentators say how quick he is. Napier bowls it a couple of MPH slower and others bowl it around the same as Tait like Mark Wood for example yet do not get called rapid pace bowlers. What is the deal? i understand that he is no where near as quick as he used to be though.

Indeed, i am not feeling optimistic. One thing is that the commentators comment on how fast Tait is. He has been bowling at 89MPH around that mark and the commentators say how quick he is. Napier bowls it a couple of MPH slower and others bowl it around the same as Tait like Mark Wood for example yet do not get called rapid pace bowlers. What is the deal? i understand that he is no where near as quick as he used to be though.

I still think we have it right, it was just not a lot went right on the night. Think if we played Kent 10 times we'd beat them 8 of those times and think we are certainly in the best 4 teams in this group.
Tait was frustrating last night but when he gets it right he's great to watch. Napier has been expensive so far and I think we use too much pace, westley and bopara have been our best bowlers economy wise and we could do with a few more overs with pace off the ball, not sure why Jesse doesn't bowl in t20 anymore?

I was thinking that why Jesse has not been bowling. Our fast bowlers were really struggling and think that medium pace would have been good as it was for Ravi. In Grayson we trust?:unsure:

Big game tonight, in fact....a must win. Last night was a huge defeat though, think it could cost us :(

Looks like another finals day for me without Essex :thumbdown:

I was thinking that why Jesse has not been bowling. Our fast bowlers were really struggling and think that medium pace would have been good as it was for Ravi. In Grayson we trust?:unsure:

Never trust Grayson, whenever we have done well it has been in spite of him, not because of him. I'd hoped as captain RTD would make that kind of decision but it seems he has a remit that he can only deviate from slightly.

Great night at Chelmsford. Still going be tough to make top four but keeps us in it. Roll on Hampshire next Friday.

Back