• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Another good win for us. Tables looking a lot better now

People in the know.

Do you think you need to pre-purchase tickets for the Australia match next week, or would paying on the day work?

People in the know.

Do you think you need to pre-purchase tickets for the Australia match next week, or would paying on the day work?

I'd imagine pay on the day will be fine as the 1st 3 days fall on weekdays, can't imagine they'll sell out and not many people will buy day 4 until they know it will last that long, realistically Australia could skittle us twice and it be over well before day 4 (saturday).

Edit: Luckily I work for Amlin so get comps, but can't imagine too many paying the price they are asking £30 a day is a lot IMO

Blimey, £30.00.

Am planning to go Wednesday & Thursday, so I should be OK then.

Last time I saw Essex v Australia, you just had to give £3 to the old fella with the long white coat at the gate!

I'm going Thursday. Friday and Saturday if game still going. As a member one of the benefits is free entry to all days of Australia game

Doing first day of Australia match tomorrow as weather looks poor for Thursday. Should be a good occasion

Good game against Australia. They won by 169 runs but Essex were competitive and a little unlucky as we lost Westley and Brown for second innings

Not going very well for us down in Kent at the moment.Hopefully we are saving ourselves for the 20 20 match on Friday and the upcoming 50 over competition

Absolutely demolished by Kent! Defeated by a innings and 207 runs.

Absolutely demolished by Kent! Defeated by a innings and 207 runs.

Very poor. I think they have been watching too much of England this week. I agree with what Ronnie Irani said. We have no direction, there has been no improvement for years i think we need to get rid of not just Grayson but a few others. Although i do not know who should replace him. Not Peter Moores as he does not have enough data.

Back