• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex CCC 2017

It's definitely on ..

The next on the list for any wicket ..

339 (5th wicket)
345 (3rd wicket)

These commentators are pretty ropey, btw!

350/0 And the 4th batting point for Essex :happy:

Now 356/0, 44 runs required from the next 10 overs for the last batting point. Would be great if the pair can both get double tons and beat Essex's other record of 403.

373 for the 1st wicket.

27 to get, then I fancy we might stick them back in. Maybe 450, ideally.

Chef misses out on his first double hundred for Essex, still amazing innings and partnership!

When they said that on commentary, I thought that's not right. I remember Cooky getting a double ton against Australia at Chelmsford during the famous 2005 series.

... and here it is, though it's not classed as First Class, as it was only a one innings match, so that might be the reason :-

http://www.espncricinfo.com/engvaus/engine/match/217971.html

400 up :happy:

I hope we continue to bat until Browne gets he's 200

:thumbsup:And he did!!

Think we'll bail out in about 3 overs time.

Have a nice 20 at them tonight.

Chopra now gets his half centuary :happy:

Think its about time to declare soon, anymore than a 250 lead may well be a waste of bowling time.

Just wondering we have hit 400 runs plus in a day with overs left still. Just wondering if Yorkshire will come to a deal with Surrey and both declaring giving Yorkshire one day to get 490 runs ?
Any thoughts on this?

Back