• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News FA Cup 2022/23 - first opponent Woking (A)… yawn

i take it Southend Manor lost ! no one mentioned them. I think i understand why most want an away match , not just for a new ground to visit ,but the fact that not having to open RH will save the club money on the hiring of staff and stewards etc as usually not many attend .Hoping for a decent cup run to help fill the coffers of the club , as long as RM dosent pocket it .

I rather get an nice easy home draw, against team from Step 4, Stevenoak is perfect start.

i take it Southend Manor lost ! no one mentioned them. I think i understand why most want an away match , not just for a new ground to visit ,but the fact that not having to open RH will save the club money on the hiring of staff and stewards etc as usually not many attend .Hoping for a decent cup run to help fill the coffers of the club , as long as RM dosent pocket it .
Manor went out while back and are in a mess at the moment sacking their manager by text apparently

Hornchurch would be great. I live near Ronnie Hanley who used to be at Southend United back in the 80s and he asks how SUFC are getting on when I see him. He's a first team coach for Hornchurch nowadays.

Number 1 aim, is to get a easy home or away draw against Stevenoak etc, then get a home draw against Col Ewes, which potentially on BBC 1 or BT sports, with big crowds of 8k, which would fetch over 220k if we win.

Then get into 3rd round and we could end up getting 600k money, which will help to fund our club.

Back