• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Any relation to Little Jimmy?

027C957B0000044D-3361843-image-a-81_1450228118883.jpg

Her names Nicola:winking:

Why would a Championship club want a manager who has been rattling around in the bottom couple of divisions for years with no outstanding success? In the last 10 seasons the only time he's spent in the Championship was 4 months taking Preston down.

Who would want a manager like that at their club? You'd need rose tinted glasses :winking:

I just checked and he is no longer associated with them. From a coaching perspective anyway

Any idea what the great man is up to now? Seems he has closed his Twitter account; he used to be quite active on there.

His old profile pic - him leaning over a prostrate Karl Duguid, no doubt telling him to get the **** up - was a beaut.

Any idea what the great man is up to now? Seems he has closed his Twitter account; he used to be quite active on there.

His old profile pic - him leaning over a prostrate Karl Duguid, no doubt telling him to get the **** up - was a beaut.

Wasn't there some domestic issues, some of which ended up on Twitter.

Something to do with one of his players ?

davewebbsbrain said:
Who would want a manager like that at their club? You'd need rose tinted glasses :winking:
They should be looking to employ a manager that has improved his clubs league position for each of the last 4 years. I wonder where they could find one of those... :)

His wife tweeted on his behalf about some extramarital shenanigans I remember.

No idea what he's up to!

Unfortunately Spencers father passed away a couple weeks ago,so I should think he is over here for that reason

That's sad. :sad:

Spencer and his family lived quite close to mine in Hockley and after his mum & dad split up, his dad used to often be seen around Hockley. Used to do a lot of walking, from memory.

I worked with his mum, Jackie, for 5 or 6 years and spoke to Spencer a few times when he came in the office. He had a house in Rayleigh he used to rent out. Was often telling us stories what a nightmare it was!

Great guy and the family were good people, as well.

Is Jackie still around?

They should be looking to employ a manager that has improved his clubs league position for each of the last 4 years. I wonder where they could find one of those... :)

Touche... Though there must be a reason he hadn't been employed for 18 months before becoming our manager. I really can't see a championship team giving him a job to be honest

That's sad. :sad:

Spencer and his family lived quite close to mine in Hockley and after his mum & dad split up, his dad used to often be seen around Hockley. Used to do a lot of walking, from memory.

I worked with his mum, Jackie, for 5 or 6 years and spoke to Spencer a few times when he came in the office. He had a house in Rayleigh he used to rent out. Was often telling us what a nightmare it was.

Great guy and the family were good people, as well.

Is Jackie still around?

Didnt he rent a house out to ex Blues manager Rob Newman .

Back