• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Massimo Giovanni

Old Timer⭐⭐
With no BBBC for the visit of Cobblers who plays up top with Sir Fred?
Or does he run alone?

For me if Hurst is fit he goes in to start and we try 4-5-1 and see how it works from there.

Appeal the red card and win the appeal and then Corr starts up top with Eastwood.

When the ref came on for the second half he was talking with Laird and seemed to be indicating that there was a "back kick" involved. I think it was the linesman at the other end who informed the referee and he (the ref) went on the say of the lino .......... I saw nothing as it was at the other end of the pitch. It could all depend on what has been caught on tape.

I watched the red card footage 5 or 6 times on SSN and can't for the life of me work out why it was even a foul let alone a red card.

Even the Hartlepool press were saying it was never a red, welcome to Southend United Mr Brown, where injudicious red cards abound!

I'd put Freddy up against the world on his own. Freddy would still score ;-)

It'll be Corr we'll appeal and win just seen it on sky sports news if anything there defender was the one that kicked out!
glad it didn't cost us.

A gamble I know but if he was fit maybe Hurst, OK Hurst isn't a forward or goalscorer but he woulds create soace with his persistent running round the loan forward which would be Fred. It would remind me of Freds partnership with Wayne Gray as Gray used to do a lot of the donkey work around him.

Back