• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Showing my age, but trying to get tickets for Sparks on Friday, playing at Shepherds Bush later on in the year, guarantee that by 9.01 am none on sale, by 9.03 they will be marked up at huge inflated prices
You need to phone in at 8.59, got to "beat the clock"

I "beat the clock" and now "Here in Heaven " and " Without using Hands" it was my " Looks.Looks,Looks " that secured a ticket at Shepherds Bush in Sept

Cannot wait, the system was very good and not an " Amateur Hour "

UTS

Just touched down from being on tour with Graeme Douglas & The Hot Flyers in West Cornwall. Graeme remains a great guitarist and The Hot Flyers were a well tight rhythm section. Graeme talks about Southend a bit before/after some songs, especially 'Quit This Town.'

[video=youtube;U-w462fG5dg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-w462fG5dg[/video]

Deafheaven last night in Gorilla, Manchester. Fantastic, although my ears are still buzzing a bit.

Wreckless Eric is celebrating 40 years of touring - and he's coming way out west next week. Hope he likes the ersatz stage and backdrop me and the stage crew are planning. And check this out - > "It transcends the norm" big time.

[video=youtube;ZjymiAGIMWo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjymiAGIMWo[/video]

I have screwed up and have four tickets for Hacienda Classical Friday 26[SUP]th[/SUP] May at Royal Albert hall.
Will sell as four or in pairs at £30 each (cost me £41.25 each)
Circle T (dead centre) , row 7 116-119. W
Tickets Sold out on Ticketmaster. Price including fees on getmein and seatwave are £55 upwards. I just want rid higher than what I am asking for on on Getmein and seatwave.

pls pm me if interested
Excellent reviews from last year’s concert
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/wh...oyal-albert-hall-when-5000-old-clubbers-turn/

Go to Field Day and you can get them in with Aphex Twin, Flying Lotus, Thee Oh Sees, Jon Hopkins, Arab Strap....

I haven't yet forgiven Slowdive's drummer for splitting up The Charlottes during the 1990 indie wars. One day I may find room in my heart to make peace.

I'm very very jealous of that lineup. Sadly Field Day doesn't have a fantastic rep for the experience so I've given it a skip. Saw Arab Strap last year and it was fantastic.

Adam Ant 25th May at Cliffs pavilion . Really enjoyed it (even If for me sitting at a concert is a massive negative). He can still sing at 62 and although it wasn't the 'ants' his band did have two drummers. Also I didn't appreciate how much of his non hits stuff is quite heavy and punk rocky. Would definitely watch again

Hacienda Classical - 26th May Royal Albert Hall . - Not as good as last years Manchester concert (only saw that on TV) , not enough of the orchestra, and less well known songs.. HOWEVER it was still excellent with the entire audience dancing from the first song right through to the end

Been so looking forward to Simple Minds acoustic gig at Drury Lane tomorrow night but the medical gods are not smiling on me at the moment....

Back