• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

On my way to Field Day, lots of time clashes so list whittled down to Aphex Twin, Death Grips, ArabStrap, Whitney, Mike Paradinas, Julia Jacklin, Methyl Ethel and whatever I stumble across in between.

Missing Flying Lotus, Thee Oh Sees, Slowdive as all on the same time as AFX

Seeing Pete Astor (Weather Prophets) at The Railway Hotel tonight, plus I'm drumming for the support band - should be a good night :thumbsup:

Guns n roses tomorrow ����,had tickets to see them twice in the eighties and they cancelled each time. Third time lucky the. Better be brilliant!

Guns n roses tomorrow ����,had tickets to see them twice in the eighties and they cancelled each time. Third time lucky the. Better be brilliant!

Mega jealous, would love to see them. More for Slash than Axel Rose.

Hans Zimmer last night. What a gig. Standing ovation at the beginning after he announced all proceeds to go to the victims of the London fire. Incredible musicians, amazing effects and warm bonhomie between songs. Seeing a live cello playing Pirates of the Caribbean was amazing. Best gig for ages.

Hans Zimmer last night. What a gig. Standing ovation at the beginning after he announced all proceeds to go to the victims of the London fire. Incredible musicians, amazing effects and warm bonhomie between songs. Seeing a live cello playing Pirates of the Caribbean was amazing. Best gig for ages.

Small world - my boss was there too.

Saw Kris Kristofferson last night here at the Jardins de Pedrables.Excellent gig only 4 days after he was at Glastonbury.

Third time I've seen him live but at 83 KK looks like he's still got a bit of gas in the tank .

I saw Blue Oyster Cult in Manchester on Sunday. They are my favourite American band. The set lasted a full two hours and for the first half of the show they played their debut album in track order. And of course the finished on (Don't Fear) The Reaper.

boc01.jpgboc02.jpgboc09.jpgboc11.jpgboc12.jpg

For more pics click here

Gary Numan US tour dates released - playing the Wonder Ballroom in Portland again - fantastic venue and only $30 a ticket. Magic. Taking Melania to see Counting Crows and Matchbox 20 in Vancouver in three weeks - her choice. Not my bag at all but have seen Counting Crows before and they are an excellent live band, even if their songs are a touch on the ***** side.

My eldest saw Adele last night at Wembley in a VIP box, courtesy of her boyfriend. whose dad is a music agent. Apparently it was very good.

I accompanied Mrs Fred on Thursday to Wembley to see Adele and she was very good. Not my cup of tea musically but she does have a great voice. There certainly didn't appear to be any indications vocally that she would need to cancel her last two concerts. It was my first time at Wembley Stadium for a live music event and it was certainly one I'll remember as will nearly 100,000 others.

Radiohead tonight

tenor.gif

seen Radiohead maybe 7/8 times, but the setlist tonight was ****ing amazing. Such a great gig and band:

Let Down
Lucky
Ful Stop
Airbag
15 Step
Myxomatosis
All I Need
Pyramid Song
Everything in Its Right Place
No Surprises
Bloom
Identikit
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
Idioteque
You and Whose Army?
Bodysnatchers
2 + 2 = 5
–
Daydreaming
Nude
Lotus Flower
Paranoid Android
Fake Plastic Trees
–
There There
I Promise
The Bends
Karma Police

Gary Numan US tour dates released - playing the Wonder Ballroom in Portland again - fantastic venue and only $30 a ticket. Magic. Taking Melania to see Counting Crows and Matchbox 20 in Vancouver in three weeks - her choice. Not my bag at all but have seen Counting Crows before and they are an excellent live band, even if their songs are a touch on the ***** side.

Playing the Cliffs Pavillion this tour too.

I see The Damned are also playing at The Cliffs Pavilion next year, doesn't interest me - but worth mentioning for those that would be... Tickets go on sale on Friday apparently

https://southendtheatres.org.uk/Online/tickets-the-damned-southend-2018
2nd gig I ever went to was the Damned at the Cliffs, 1st being Talk Talk at the same venue. Remember them like it was yesterday.

Tonight I saw Arcade Fire play an east end boxing club. Amazing as ever, new stuff sounds like LCD, solo Alan Vega and the Glitter Band. Always changing. Played lots of Funeral inc all the Neighbourhoods and Wake Up - that key change is still a surprise after all this time. I played that album on repeat travelling back from Grimsby having not been promoted. Actually played Reflector on repeat travelling back from Newport having watched 5 mins of a match then being given morbid news. Music sticks with you when it's been with you at particular times. Because of that Arcade Fire are mine.

2nd gig I ever went to was the Damned at the Cliffs, 1st being Talk Talk at the same venue. Remember them like it was yesterday.

Tonight I saw Arcade Fire play an east end boxing club. Amazing as ever, new stuff sounds like LCD, solo Alan Vega and the Glitter Band. Always changing. Played lots of Funeral inc all the Neighbourhoods and Wake Up - that key change is still a surprise after all this time. I played that album on repeat travelling back from Grimsby having not been promoted. Actually played Reflector on repeat travelling back from Newport having watched 5 mins of a match then being given morbid news. Music sticks with you when it's been with you at particular times. Because of that Arcade Fire are mine.

Saw a photo of that Arcade Fire gig - looked incredible!

Back